Chapter 7: A Secret is Held in The File

Hey guys! I was hoping to end the story in this chapter, so I can publish the Ciel x Reader and behind it a romance novel, but if the story won't end in this chapter, then it would probably end next chapter!

BTW: This chapter will be really rushed. 

"How was your date?" Y/N walked into the kitchen, looking into the fridge. 

"It was..good." 

"Good." 

"Good." 

"Oh the dear God Seven Zero Seven, what has happened just to make your date 'good'?" She smiled sheepishly as Luciel just shook his head, laughing. 

"Nothing. Well, half the night at least. First, the food was expensive as hell. Second, the waiter was rude as hell, and third I was worrying that you would burn the apartment." 

Y/N put her hand over her heart and dramatically gasped,"You would think I would burn down the apart- actually, yes. You are right. I would have, but you only care about the apartment?" 

"Only the apartment." 

Quiet mutters come from Y/N's mouth as she pouts. 

"Haha. Your so cute when you're childish." 

"So I'm cute everyday." A sly smirk tugged at the girl and her eyes, searching for satisfaction. 

"Precisely. Geez. You're such a child." Luciel chuckled as he turned on the T.V. "What do you want to watch now?" 

Y/N grabbed out a yogurt and sat down next to Luciel. "Something that would make me cry!"

"Why?" 

She shrugged,"I'm just in the mood." 

"You are a very odd child." 

"Why thank you!" 

"Hachiko it is." 

"Hachiko?" 

"It involves a dog." 

"What are you doing just sitting there, put on the movie already!!" 

Luciel chuckled and the movie began. 

~*~

Y/N sat there sniffling as Luciel handed her another tissue. "Geez Y/N. You're going to use up all of our tissues. Our toilet paper will probably be next." 

Her nose scrunched up as she looked at Luciel,"It's not my fault that I cry at almost everything." 

"You even cried about Pumpkin not being able to  jump off the bed." The small cat responded to its name being called and jumped on the couch, joining Luciel watching as Y/N kept crying. 

"Meow!" Y/N grew stiff as she heard the machine cat rolled to the center of the living room. Y/N stared at the machine, still holding a tissue. 

"Meow! Y/N just tell him how you feel! Meow!" The memories came flooding back to Luciel as he questioningly looked at Y/N. 

"Y/N what is it talking about?" 

"Uh.. Nothing! (shut up dumb cat)" Y/N got up shoved the machine back into her room with quick, precise steps. 

"Y/N. What was it talking about?" She looked at him waving her hands in front of her defensively. 

"It's nothing!" 

"Y/N." His voice was stern. 

Taking a deep breath and holding it in she let words flow out,"Ilikeyoulike,likelike!IwasafraidyouwouldrejectmesoIdidn'ttellyou!" 

Silence hung in the air for a few minutes before a voice boomed. "Hahaha! That was the cutest confession, I've ever gotten!" He got up and wrapped Y/N up in a hug. 

"I like you too!" Y/N's eyes widened as she processed the words through her head.

"What about Lily?" Her voice was muffled in his chest as he looked down at her. 

"Oh yeah, she kinda fell for the rude waiter and we came to an agreement just to be friends." 

An awkward silence filled the air again and the two just stood there. "Wanna watch another movie?" 

"way ahead of you."

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry that this chapter was short and kinda rushed, I wanted to work on the Ciel x Reader afterwards, so thank you for all of the support! I apologize that this wasn't much of a 707 x Reader! T.T - Until the next time we meet, don't forget to stay murderous my lovely kittens!