Chapter 2: Something Added to The Code

Y/N sat in front of her T.V, slumped down on the couch, with her hand resting on the palm of her hand, while Luciel sat in front of his computer screen typing away.

Y/N and Luciel didn't only have to work together, but they had to live together. Apparently, since Y/N knows about the RFA and the messaging app, she is obliged by Luciel, to say not anything about it. Working with Luciel and knowing about the RFA might even cause danger for her, so Luciel is also there for security, even though Y/N could've handled it. (I mean we need the story to progress).

"Luciel. Lucieeell. LOOOCIEEEL" Y/N hung her head off the edge of the couch and stared at Luciel while he sighed frustratingly and turned around.

"What do you want." His voice was full of annoyance and was stern.

"I'm bored. Can we do something?" Y/N's legged kicked up and down on the back of the couch.

"What do you want to do? There's nothing to do. I've only been here for 4 days and all you have to eat is Honey Butter Chips and drink Root Beer. It's revolting."

Y/N quickly shot up and snapped her attention towards Luciel with a gasp. "Did you just insult mah favorite food?!"

"Yes. I did." Luciel said with the obvious taunting rolling off his tongue. He narrowed his eyes and smirked.

"Fight me." Y/N stood up towering over Luciel, with him still sitting in his rolling chair.

As if on cue, he stood up, looking down at Y/N. "Square up." Y/N looked up at him, attempting to be taller than him.

"POST UP"

"RUN IT UP."

"M-uhh. Tr-Ngah! You took them all." She backed down and pouted. Luciel scoffed and sat back down in his rolling chair.

"Oh and, it's Seven." He swiveled back to the direction of his screen and began typing again, chuckling to himself.

Unnoticed, Y/N stuck out her tongue at him. Pouting, she slumped back onto the couch and slid out her phone.

After checking all her social medias, she dropped her phone onto the couch, and sighed. Again and again, until the typing sound from Seven's direction stopped.

He turned around and pinched the bridge of his nose. "What. Do. You. Want."

"I'm boooored." She fell back onto the couch and groaned. "Can we pleaaaase do something?" Luciel sighed,"What do you want to do?" He clamped his hands together, having his back hunched.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" He closed his eyes in annoyance and sighed,"I want and need to do work."

"B-but, pleaaase."

"Y/N-"

"Pleaaaase."

Sighing,"Fine." Luciel extended out his hands indicating that she would go on explaining what she wanted to do.

"Hm. Can we go to the..," Y/N tapped her chin and thought,"the animal (cat) shelter!"

Luciel looked like he was trying to resist the idea. "Can we?" Y/N's eyes lit up like a child as she looked up at at him.

"Pleaaaase!" He sighed. "Alright. Get in the car."

Y/N giggled. "You sound like a kidnapper." She jumped up and down and made her way to the door.

The sound of jingling was heard as he grabbed his keys from the key rack. He stepped out and saw that Y/N was already in the car. 

He rushed inside and turned his attention to her. "How did you get in? I'm pretty sure I locked it." 

Y/N smiled sheepishly and held up a bobby pin. Sighing, Luciel started the car engine . 

Silence filled the car and Y/N awkwardly sat there, staring outside the window. Luciel noticed this awkwardness and attempted to start up a conversation. 

"Wait..Don't you have work?" He looked at her quickly, then back at the road. Y/N's head was leaning against the window. 

She slowly lifted her head and looked at him. "Nope. I finished it all yesterday."

"Wait, what do you mean 'finished it all yesterday'?" 

"I run my own business where I hack things for people and get paid for it and since I work for Vanderwood, I only get assigned an assignment once a week." 

Her head went back down and her eyes fluttered. "One assignment?! This is absurd!" Luciel yelled. 

Y/N chuckled quietly and her eyes closed. 

Since her house was basically no where, the shelter was 45 minutes away. 

Luciel looked at Y/N. 

So peaceful. I don't like it. 

|||

"Y/N~ Y/N. Y/N!" She jolted up and saw Luciel. "What?" She was half asleep. 

"We're here." Y/N tilted her head. "Where?" Luciel sighed and got out of the car, then poked in his head. 

"The cat shelter." A few minutes passed and the words processed through her head. The driver's door shut and Y/N's eyes bolted. She got out of the car and ran after Luciel, who was almost at the entrance. 

"Wait! Luciel!" He looked back, then continued walking. 

Catching up to him she was panting. "I told you to wait." She pouted. A quiet chuckle was heard from Luciel as they entered the shelter. 

There was a front desk, then a bunch of cages that was filled with cats. 

With eyes lit, Y/N looked around. Running from one place to the other. All Luciel could do was watch as she raced around. 

"Luciel! Look!" She pointed to a a gray kitten, then an orange cat. Like a child at a candy store. 

"Can I get a cat? Pleaaase!" Y/N was looking up at Luciel with bright, widened eyes. He chuckled. 

"I don't know why you're asking me. Just get one." His hands were in his pocket as he paced around looking at the cats. 

"I want this one!" Luciel looked over to where Y/N was pointing. 

An orange striped munchkin kitten with white paws. He walked over there, looking at the small creature. 

He shrugged,"If it's your choice, then go ahead." Y/N nodded excitedly, then went to the desk. 

As the conversation between the two was muffled to him, he stared at the small cat. "Alright!" Y/N came back, skipping happily. A lady with a slick ponytail, a gray shirt with the shelter's logo, and blue jeans followed behind her. I stepped to the side. 

"This one?" She pointed to the munchkin cat then looked at Y/N. She nodded happily as the munchkin cat was placed into her hands. 

"Meow" The small kitten meowed in her hands. 

We walked over to the desk and filled out paperwork. 

"Thank you! Have a great day!" The lady yelled behind us as we walked out. Y/N was squealing and jumping up and down as Luciel held the carrier. 

They hopped into the car and drove back home with their new friend. 

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated, but I've been lazy and I had writers block, soo... yeah! But I will update the 'Black Butler Reacts to Ships' soon! Thank you for your support and until next time, stay murderous my lovely kittens!

P.S: I didn't proof read, so sorry for the typos!