✨Juke Jam✨

India P.O.V
It's Tuesday! I really don't wanna go to school since Darius is probably gonna be there, but then again he might not be. I really don't know of I'm going to work today, I REALLY don't want to go but I need the money, but one week of no money won't hurt me. Right?

I get out the shower and look in the mirror to see what I should do with my hair. I decide to put it in a sleek bun in the back. Once I finish I do my edges than go put my clothes on since I already picked them out last night, I put on a Egyptian shirt, some gray sweat pants that hang kinda low in the privet area then tight on my legs, finally I out on some socks and shoes and I'm ready for school.(In mm)

I walk to the car hoping in and starting the engine. Since I got up 15 minutes earlier than usual, I decide to go to McDonald's to get the regular. I get my food and head to school, I get there just in time for me to get the things out my locker and get to class. I'll probably be late but oh well, she don't teach anyways.

I make it to class about two minutes after the ball rings, as always I take a deep breath before walking in but this time the class isn't in here. Where in the hell are they? I walk to the classroom next to us and bust in the room.

"Where's Mrs.Green's class?" I ask impatiently

"The whole class went over to Mr.Queen's room." The teacher says in the same tone as I roll my eyes.

"Thanks bitch." I say smiling and slamming the door before she could speak her shit. I her the whole class laugh as I start walking down the hall to Mr.Queen's class.

This time I really take a deep breath before entering the class to see people in groups with a science book in there hand. Shit.

"Well Ms.Westbrooks it's very nice for you join us on this beautiful morning." Mr.Queen says sarcastically.

"Yea yea, what group am I in?" I say putting all my weight on one leg as everyone stares at me. It just had to be the class That Carmen and Kimora is in.

"You are in group three, group three raise you hand please." Mr.Queen says, I look over to see Kimora,Carmen, and Lucas raising there hands. Are these teachers dumb?

"Sorry Mr.Queen but I can't be in that group." I say nicely as possible

"And I don't wanna be here, suck it up and get moving." He says going to sit at his desk. Some of the people in the class ooh's but I stick my middle finger up at the area with the most noise.

I walk over to the group and say a quick prayer hoping none of these bitches try me today. The only seat that was able was beside Carmen and across from Lucas, I sigh and sit down making the whole table shake. Well damn India.

"Why are you here?" Carmen ask, well obviously I'm in this group you dumb bitch! I say in my head. I look at her but don't say anything since its to early for this.

"Uh she asked you a question!" Kimora says yelling across the table. I look at her and shake my head not bothering to answer.

"Well then, let's start looking through the book for the answers." Lucas awkwardly says, I nod my head in agreement. I grab a book and look at the first question on the little sheet they have us. I find the answer on page forty and right it on the paper, I take out my earphones to listen to music instead of working with them. I don't have a problem working with Lucas but the other two gotta go.

The first song that comes on is Love Never Felt So Good by Michael Jackson, I absolutely love this song! I start humming along to it knowing every lyric by heart, you know when you have earphones/headphones in and you hum thinking it's not loud but it's like super loud? Yea that's what's happening.