✨Bunkin'✨

The song in the mm has been on my mind a lot😂😂

India P.O.V
Finally school is over! So now me,Lucas,Regan and Darius are on our way to Taco Bell and the the hospital to get my cast off.

"What do y'all want?" I ask Regan,Lucas, and Darius since his ass decided to come.

"You already know what I want." Regan says doing something on her phone.

"Let me get a 3 beef soft tacos and a large Sprite." Lucas says from beside me.

I look back at Darius to see him on his phone. I roll my eyes and snap my fingers to get his attention.

" what you want?" I ask with an slight attitude

"Nothing from yo stingy ass." He says with the same tone. Lucas looks back at him and narrows his eyes.

"Okay!" I say smiling and shrugging my shoulders then telling the lady what we want.

After I tell her I pull up to the first window and hand her the money as she gives us change. We get our food, then I park so we could take our time eating since the doctors appointment doesn't start till another hour.

"So homecoming is coming up!" I say exited since that's like my favorite part of the school year.

"Girl them parades be lit." Regan says

"I know right, and I have the perfect outfit for black and white day." I say biting into my potato griller.

"I don't, that means we can go shopping!" She says squealing.

"I hate shopping with you, you take hours and hours." I say laughing as she seems offended.

"But I always be looking bomb don't I?" She says with an eyebrow raised.

"Nah." Me and Lucas say at the some time laughing.

"Ain't nobody ask for your damn input, so hush up." She says sounding like a grandma kinda.

"Well I'm  over here bored, so I decided y'all needed some of my input." He says

I roll my eyes as he catches it and looks like keys about to put me on blast. Oh lord.

"So India, got somebody you got your eye on for homecoming?" Lucas ask. I see Regan look at me wanting to know the answer

"Nope! I'm probably not even gonna go to the dance." I say side eyeing Lucas asking him to stop.

"Oh....just asking, cause you know earlier was pretty enjoyable." He says pretending to sound hurt which grabs Darius attention and making Regan look at me suspiciously.

"India do you have something to say?" Regan ask me. I look over at Lucas to see him smiling and on his phone pretending nothing ever happened.

"No, I have no idea what in the hell has talking about." I say acting clueless but nobody buys it.

"India bathroom now." Regan says hopping out the car walking in Taco Bell.

"You dumb ass nigga!" I say smacking Lucas as he laughs, and Darius looks like he's bout cuss somebody out.

"What? I never said anything!" He says laughing.

"I hate you." I say getting out the car.

"Didn't seem like it earlier." He says smirking as I ignore him and walk in Taco Bell.
Darius P.O.V
To be honest I'm mad as fuck right now. India is immature as fuck, how she gonna hop on my dick then next thing you know she in a closet kissing my nigga, what sense does that make? She's really posing me off  right now.