✨First Day✨

LIV P.O.V
I keep looking over at the women, who are all here to see if there pregnant. I sigh extremely nervous, what if if I am pregnant? What would I tell Brandon or even more importantly my parents. I can't be pregnant in the 11th grade, I'm only 16 and my parents buy most of my things, so how can I afford a baby?

" Liv Henderson." I hear my name being called and stand up, to follow the nurse so she can check my weight, height and all that other shit. Once she finished I lay on a bed, seeing sonogram cream beside it. I hear a knock at the door knowing it was the doctor, I say come in she waltz in like everything is all good and great when really it's not.

"Hello, I'm Doctor.Sanders and you must be Ms. Henderson." She puts her hand out for me to shake it. I do and give a small smile.

"Alright can you lay back for me, so I can see any sign of the fetus." I lay back while she puts the jell on my stomach. It's silent in the room before her smile gets wider.

"Congratulations Ms. Henderson, you are exactly two and a half months pregnant." She says as the water works start coming.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
India P.O.V
I end up waking up at 11:00, since I got suspended for a week. Right now I'm in the shower getting ready to go to Walmart to get me some snacks and drinks for myself, and some candy for Ally, and Alex if she wants some, since they  get out of school in 3 hours.

You may be wondering how can you drive or even afford a car? I got my drivers license soon as I turned 16 in South Carolina, since all you have to do is a test then they give it to you. Me and Carmen went and had the best time of our lives, but she's a dead bitch to me now and I have a better person to do that with, which is Regan.

Car wise, Lucas let me borrow one of his many cars to drive for about 2 or 3 weeks, nice right? He let me use the car that he never even drives which is an electric blue Jeep Wrangler Unlimited edition, my dream car.

I get out the shower and look for something to wear, surprisingly ever since I got out the hospital the temperature has drop down to mid sixty's which is perfect! I finish getting dressed in some adidas track pants, Nike shirt, and some black, red...

I get out the shower and look for something to wear, surprisingly ever since I got out the hospital the temperature has drop down to mid sixty's which is perfect! I finish getting dressed in some adidas track pants, Nike shirt, and some black, red, gray and white Jordan's. Now I get to go to Walmart.

 Now I get to go to Walmart