✨Sick Of It✨

Alex P.O.V
"Let's go crazy crazy crazy!" I sing in my head sitting in my bed under the covers watching Shake It Up on Netflix. Yesterday was a disaster! That Sevyn girl kept acting like she was my mom or something, like bish I just met you and plus I don't even like you. But Chris likes her sooo Ima just deal with it for now.

I look from the iPad to see my phone ringing, it's one of India's friends Regan calling in case of an emergency. Oh lord.

"Hello." I say

"Uh hey! It this Alex Vere?" I hear her ask

"Yes, who is this?" I say already knowing it was Regan

"This is Regan India's friend, and is your brother home?" She ask

"Yea he's home, why?" I ask

"Can you put him on the phone please." She says sounding like she's about to cry.

"Yes, one second." I say going downstairs to see Chris sleep on the couch.

"Chris! Chris!" I say as he pops one eye open looking deadly at me.

"What do you want?" He ask rolling over.

"One of India's friend are on the phone and needs to talk to you." I say and he sits up reaching for the phone.

"Hello." He groggily says. I snatch the phone really quick putting it on speaker than give it back.

"Hey, this is Regan India's friend and I was wondering if you were busy right now?" She ask sniffing.

"Nah why," he ask

"Um can you come to the Denver hospital, it's an emergency." She says as I come become a little worried thinking why wouldn't India call to tell us this, I can see it on Chris face too.

"Uh yea, what happened?" He ask standing up.

"I think you should wait till you get here." She says

"Alright I'll be there in a few, do you want me to bring Alex?" He ask as I start shaking my head yes hoping I could come.

"Yea she can come, and see you in a few." She says hanging up. Chris sighs and looks at me as I look at him.

"Well I gonna go change my clothes." He says getting up and going upstairs. I get on my phone and check the weather, since it's 6pm I bring a jacket just in case because it's starting to get cold in the evenings.

I sit and wait for 5 minutes playing candy crush trying to calm my nerves. It's obvious something happened to Ms.India knowing she would've called us if it didn't happen to her. Plus I don't think she would call is if something happened to Mr.Lucas knowing Chris doesn't like him.

I hear Chris walking down the stairs, I get up and walk to the garage wanting to take the all white Range Rover.

"I already told mom and dad we were leaving." He says getting in the drivers seat and putting his seatbelt on.

"Ok." I say turning up the radio to hear All Eyez(feat. Jeremih) playing.

Music always seems to calm my nerves but with Chris it makes him more nervous, Why? No idea. He turns the radio off telling me that he is nervous, I shake my head and get on Twitter to see what's happening. Since the hospital is like 25 minutes away we get there in no time.