❇Chapter 27 Prom Dates❇

Hillary P.O.V

At the moment I'm on my way to my first class, Art with Liam. It's weird walking alone since I hadn't seen him this morning and Alex said he had stuff to do.

Entering the class I walk over to my desk and sit, waiting for Mr Smith's arrival.

Why does she have to take this class? You're probably wondering who I'm speaking about! Well ladies and gentleman, the Queen of Plastics just entered, Kendra.

I've observed that others call her and her minions Barbie's. I will not call her a Barbie, because honestly Barbie is way prettier and rocks pink better!

"Good morning Hillary!" Kendra says.

"Good morning Kendra!" I say and casually stare at the door, hoping someone can come, so that I don't have to talk to her.

"Soooo, has Jesse ever spoke about me?" Kendra asks.

"Nope! He only speaks about his amazing girlfriend, Alex!" I say with a smile.

"Oh!" Kendra says.

As if planned Mr Smith and Liam enter at the same time. Liam then takes a seat on my left side.

"Good morning class! Remember last week I asked you to do a painting of a picture that you took of a moment that you'll never forget?" Mr Smith asks and the class vigorously nods their heads.

Oh that painting, I handed mine in the day after he gave us the task. I painted a picture of me and Alex from the picture we took on our girls day.

"Excuse me, sir may I first show my painting to Hillary?" Liam asks.

Why would he want me to see it first? Won't I see it when he presents it to the class?

"Ah, yes go ahead Liam!" Mr Smith says with a smile.

Woah, why is he smiling? He never smiles.

Liam then places his painting on my turquoise desk. Its a painting from the picture we took, when we went on our first date. Except now it has red writing on saying,

"Will you be my date for prom?
~Liam"

I look at Liam and then reply to his question by saying,

"Yes, I'd love to be your date for prom!"

Liam starts smiling and gives me a hug, while the class cheers.

Amanda P.O.V

It is my first period, drama which I have with Blake. I have no idea where Blake is though, since all of the boys weren't at our normal morning spot. Walking down the hallway, suddenly a guy comes up and hands me a rose without saying anything. 10 other guys do the same, I'm really confused.

"Amanda, all of the guys who handed you roses are on the football team." Skylar says and walks to her class with Alex.

Now it makes a bit more sense as to why they handed me 3 red roses and 8 white. That's Blake's jersey/team number, 11. Oh no this is really making me late for class.

"Amanda, how great of you to grace us with your presence!" Mrs Jones says with a smile.

"Good morning ma'am, sorry that I'm late!" I say and make my way to my desk.

"Not so fast Amanda, since your late, you'll have to do a short play on prom with Blake!" Mrs Jones says, with Blake standing next to her.

I then go up and take the piece of paper from Mrs Jones. I scan and memorise through the dialogue and then wait for Blake to start.