12. Loved up

Beginne am Anfang

I sucked on her bottom lip and she let out a quiet moan but I heard it and she just turned me on every second that we were together.

"Ezra." She said casually. "Look someone wants to come out and play."I followed to where her finger was pointing and I blushed. There was a big bulge sticking out of my pants.

"You see what you do to me?" It came out more as a question and we both giggled. "You turn me on."

I removed her from the wall and carried her over to my bed where we have shared many good memories.

I fell forward onto her and she kissed my lips gently. Our lips fit together perfectly like we were always meant to be together.

;)

"I want it now Ezra!" I laughed and ripped her clothes from her body, starting with her shirt.

Underneath, she wore a black lacy bra just waiting for me to take it of. I found the clasp and undid it, showing me an incredible view.

I played with her breasts which were amazingly large. They caused me to bury my head between them and suck gently on the nipples. She let out a moan and I just carried on pleasuring her like I did best.

I was about to remove her panties but she beat me too it. She quickly threw the jeans, that she were wearing, to the side then smirked. I was left gobsmacked.

She wore a thong which gave me an incredible view of her juicy pussy. It was like it was calling my name.

"I bought it specially for you." She said.

"Did you now?Aww that's so sweet of you baby. I love you."

"I love you too now less talking;more of this."Aria unzipped the fly of my jeans and threw them aside. She wanted it bad, almost desperate but then again so was I.

I grabbed a condom from my bag and ripped of the packaging. Aria was getting impatient. I could just see it in her eyes.

"Ezra please." She moaned. I pulled down her thong and sniffed it. A strong scent filled my nostrils and I loved it.

Aria pulled my boxers down and made a big 'o' shape with her mouth. I leaned back and let Aria make me feel sensational feelings.

She grabbed my big member with ease and bobbed her head up and down and tried to get most of me in her mouth. It was pretty hard since it was really long. It was at least 6 inches long.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw Aria struggling.

"Ezra." She coughed."I can't..." She coughed again. She began sucking my penis so hard and so much went in her mouth that she began chocking.

"Don't worry. I'm here. Just breath." She focused on breathing but she ended up choking again.

"I know how to make you feel better."

I shove in my throbbing cock that almost killed my girlfriend and went in and out of her sweet pussy. At the same time, I kissed her lips and soon she stopped choking. All the pain she felt turned into pleasure. Did I mention that she was wet?

After a few thrusts, I ejaculated and a pure white substance filled her with my love.

"It worked. Do your worse. I can get through it." She said. I giggled. I was just glad she was ok. I would hate to hurt her. That would make me a rapist and I'm not that person, not in a million years.

I removed my penis from Aria's vagina and instructed her to suck it again.

"Be careful this time sweet pea. I love you." I said to her.

She bobbed her head up and down again, this time cautiously, and I began to climax. The orgasm lasted about 4 minutes and I enjoyed every second of it.

Aria sucked the tip a few times just how I liked it then we layed silently beside each other. I threw the condom in the bin then caught my breath. Cum dripped from my lips and I licked them clean.

"That was some good sex." I said

"Yeah. Yeah it was."

************************************

So yeah those of you who stayed with me till the end of the chapter...I hoped you enjoyed reading the ezria smut. Like it says in my biography I'm not exactly a professional writer but I hope to be one day so thanks to everyone who has got this far. It means the world to me❤

Comment
Vote
Follow

-Natalie