~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yona and I were looking for Ik-Soo and we soon found him in the place they appear to store their wood. "Ik-Soo." we spoke in unison as we usually do. He turned around to face us when he heard our voices. "Princesses... Those clothes are beautiful." he complimented on our new attire. "You look great in them." we smiled at him in thanks and he got serious again. "Yoon made them, didn't he? He's an incredible boy." "Yes." Yona said softly. "Anyway, what did Yoon say?" he asked. "Ik-Soo, you're a lot like our father." I said after a moment. "Huh? You mean King IL?" I nodded in confirmation. "You're too generous." Ik-Soo started waving his arms around as he tried disagreeing with us. "You're unreliable, a cry-baby, and your head is in the clouds. But you're a cute person." Yona complimented. I looked up at Ik-Soo to see him staring at the both of us in astonishment.

"Hey, Ik-Soo..." Yona mumbled quietly. "Yes." She then looked up at him fully. "Yoon is foul-mouthed, but he loves you. I don't want to pull family apart. I can't take Yoon with us on our journey. So I can't comply to your request. You asked me to take Yoon with us, but...Unless Yoon says he wants to go, I can't bring him with us." she explained her reasoning. I let Yona do all of the talking, she needs to get used to voicing her opinions smartly and sticking up for herself. "You're right." Ik-Soo spoke gently before slightly bowing. "I'm sorry. I should have been the one to say that." I waved my hand dismissively at him "No need to worry, it's fine." Ik-Soo nodded and then began skipping out of the small building. Yona and I looked at him weirdly before looking at each other and giggling at his idiotic antics.

As we were about to exit the small hut, we were interrupted by Yoon's loud voice yelling right outside. "You want me to go with them?!" he questioned angrily whilst holding Ik-Soo up by his robe. "Yoon, I want you to leave this place and assist the princesses and their friend." Ik-Soo said calmly. "Why me? You can't be serious!" Ik-Soo just stared at him with a flickering gaze. "You shouldn't stay here. Go see the world." Yoon's eyes widened before slowly letting go of his robe with a shocked expression gracing his face. "I'll be fine without you." Ik-Soo stated happily causing Yoon to twitch from anger.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Just a little earlier, Yoon and Ik-Soo had a massive heart to heart. Yoon has officially agreed to come along with us on our journey. Hak was observing us as we tried on some old cloaks that we had found with hoods attached. "Have you made up your minds?" Yona and I quickly stopped twirling "Yeah." Yona smiled preciously at Hak, "Hak, you approve, don't you?" she asked. Hak looked at her with his usual smirk. "He'll probably be less of a burden than some other people that I know." Yona pouted "Who are you talking about?" I ruffled Hak's hair in amusement "You love us, be honest with yourself Hak." he smiled at me before looking back at Yona. I looked out into the forest surrounding us, tomorrow we'll be beginning our true journey. I'm looking forward to meeting the other dragon's to be perfectly honest. I wonder how they will react to meeting me. Will they accept Yona and I?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We were standing in front of Ik-Soo just outside of his home. We were finally ready to leave, all that was left was to say goodbye. "Yoon, are you all right?" Ik-Soo asked, "I could ask you the same thing." Yoon spoke confidently, though I knew that this was hard for him. "Yoon, what's all that stuff you're bringing?" Yona asked him, he was carrying a very big bag. "I was rather curious about it as well." I admitted. "If they're books, leave them. It's just more bulk." Hak stated. "They're not books." Yoon said, "What is it, then? Let me see." Hak questioned. Yoon put down his bag and started pulling things out of it. "This is a bag we can put the princesses in when we enter cities that are guarded." Yona and I tilted our heads in confusion "Put us in?" Yoon then began sorting through all of the contents that he had stored in his bag. "I've got a bunch of other stuff. Do you want to see it?" Hak sighed gruffly, "I've seen enough. Let's go. We'll lose the daylight." Yoon looked at him in confusion "Huh?" "Thanks for taking care of us." Hak thanked Ik-Soo. "We'll see you later, Ik-Soo." Yona added. I just waved at him with a cheerful smile on my face. "I'll pray for your safe journey." he said as his farewell. Expected of him to be perfectly honest. Yona, Hak and I began walking off, leaving Yoon to pick up his stuff hurriedly. "What the heck? You're the one who told me to show you..." he then stood up and faced Ik-Soo. "See you later." Ik-Soo spoke gently. Yoon nodded and smiled. "Yeah."

Once he caught up to us he immediately began directing orders. "Let's hurry. Before the sun sets, we need to cross three mountains." "Yes." Yona complied while I looked at him in shock. "My poor feet..." I whispered to myself in agony. "Are you already ordering us around?" Hak asked with his usual arrogant smirk. Yoon looked back at him with a smile. "I'm a handsome genius. Of course I am. Shut up and follow me." I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, you keep telling yourself that cutie." he immediately halted and turned to me with a murderous glare. "I am not cute!" I shrieked and hid behind Hak "Save me from the monster!" Hak and Yona chuckled at my silly antics.

1829 words