Chapter 19

Jordyn's P.O.V

             Jill and Raph are sleeping and it is sad. They aren't a couple and they're snuggling. I give them until the end of the week (3 days) until they become a couple again. I'm not a big fan of her dating Raph, but it's better than that cheating sleeze-bag, Logan.

            "How are they holding up? Have they killed each other yet?" Donnie asked sarcastically.

           "Nope. Take a look." I showed him the monitor that watched them. He chuckled and said," You were right. You must've known they would get along."

             " It was simple actually. They show every sign of still liking each other, all I did was make everything happen." I looked at him and he nodded.

              "You did good." He padded my shoulder and walked off. Mikey then came running in and he said," I heard Jill and Raph are snugglin'! Dude, they are sooo a couple." I smiled and nodded at him. He was the glue that kept the boys together. 

              "Yea they are, look." I showed him and he smiled. He ran upstairs and went to do...god only knows. I looked at the two sleeping freaks and walked away from the monitor, being it was time for Donnie's shift anyway. I trudged up to my room and something happenned that hasen't happenned in a while; the voices had returned. I grabbed my notebook and started scribbling words down.

                  I was up there for hours and it finally stopped. I looked back and noticed I had used eight pages. I read the words and saw that it said," You may be safe now, but there is someone who will find you. Keep an eye out Jordyn." I threw it across the room and started yelling,"STOP! JUST STOP!" I fell to my knee's and started breathing heavily. 

               "Jordyn?! What's wrong? Are you okay?" It was Leonardo. 

                "No Leo, I just screamed in total pain because I felt like it!"

              "Sheesh! Let's get you up and to Donnie." I couldn't really complain being I was in a lot of pain and Donnie always knows how to help it. I walked downstairs while holding my head. Donnie saw us and and ran up to me.

             "Jordyn?! What's wrong?"

           "The voices...they're back." He looked at Leo and back at me.

         "What voices?" I forgot I din't tell them about them. I was screwed.

        "The killer headache." I hoped he would believe me and, thank god, he did.

       "Alright. I'll give you what I did last time. Come with me, Leo, you need to watch over Jill and Raph." He nodded at Donnie as he escorted me to the kitchen. He sat me in a chair and he did a bunch of doctor-like tests. 

          He took some blood, took my tempurature, and he finally gave me the medicine by a shot. He brought me back to my room and put a napkin with blue and red pills on it on my night stand, along with a glass of water.

        "What's this?"

        "This is a new medicine. It is cause you too act a little weird in your sleep, so you need to take those pills so you don't go insane." He gave me the water and pills and I took them. I fell asleep seconds later and I felt really...funny. I started tingling and I felt myself squirm... a lot.

              Donnie's P.O.V

             Jordyn is okay. She fell asleep about an hour ago and should be out for the rest of the day. I went back to man my watch station. Jill and Raph were still out...snuggling. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when I show them this video!