Mystery Girl

Louis Imagine----

You courtesy and smile wildly at the beautiful boy in front of you. He smiles back and grabs your hand. This night has seemed to pass by in a blur. But this dance is the only place you can be yourself. The only time no one will judge you. The only time you can show everyone who you really are. 

In truth, you are a girl of the dance. You've loved to dance ever since you could remember. The beautiful boy and you start dancing. Everyone else fades into the background. It's seems as if it is just you and him. Your masks makes it sort of difficult to breathe but you don't mind it.

You like being here. Dancing with this boy. They will never know who you truly are. If people found out who you really were, they'd want to become your "friend". They'd only want you for you fathers money. Your father was the president of Modest! Management. You didn't see the big deal. Yeah One Direction were signed to your fathers company but you still didn't see the big deal. 

You stare into the boy's eyes. They look so familiar but you can't put your finger on it. You both continue dancing. Everyone has cleared a path for the two of you. His hand is on your waist. Your hands are on his shoulders. You sway your hips in tune with his. He dips you unexpectedly. You smile and spin as he pulls you back up.

As soon as the beautiful dance ends, the crowd disperses. You decide to go out on the terrace. To get some fresh air. The air is bitter cold. You shiver and look out at the water. 'the world is so wonderful sometimes.'You think to yourself. Someone taps your shoulder, jarring you out of your peaceful thoughts.

Its the beautiful boy. 

"That was an amazing dance. Where did you learn to dance like that?" The beautiful boy asks with an English accent. His voice sounds even more familiar. But you still cant put your finger on it. 

"I'm not going to give away my secrets."You decide to be mysterious. He smiles. Still, he looks very familiar but you cant seem to put your finger on it. 'maybe if he just took off his mask...'' You shake your head. 

"So youre gonna be a mystery girl huh? i like that...but...i am not going to be a mystery boy.'He says and takes off his mask. You gasp. 

Louis Tomlinson. Your mystery boy was Louis Tomlinson. He leans in and slowly lifts up your mask. You don't protest. You just stand there. Heart hammering in your chest. Palms sweating even though its not hot outside. He places his lips on yours. Kissing you softly. You kiss back slowly. 

Loving the feeling of the beautiful boy's lips on yours. 

A/N: Ugh i loved writing this! :D STILL TAKING REQUESTS. thanks byeeee

-Shy