Dat Imagine Tho

Harry Imagine----

You try not to scream as your ex boyfriend yanks your pants off. You know you have no choice. He'd knock you unconscious if you struggled or ran away. He smirks. Tears flow from your eyes. All that's running through your head is 'this is it'

'Im going to be raped'

'Harry please save me'

'Im going to be raped in my own house.'

Your heart hammers against your chest. Just as your ex yanks his boxers off, someone bursts into the house. It's Harry. He must've heard your earlier screams before Chase(Your ex) shut you up.

Anger is clear in Harry's eyes as he shoves Chase to the floor. He starts beating on Chase. Thousands of sobs escape from your mouth. You couldn't believe what you were watching. Your best friend beating on your ex. Chase deserved to be punished but not like this.

You grab Harry by the shoulder and whisper 'Harry. Stop. He's had enough.' You couldn't find your voice. Your voice was weak. But you knew Harry hadn't heard you.

"Harry. Stop!" You say a little louder. Harry stops and looks at you. You can tell he's debating wether or not to stop. He shakes his head and gets up. Leaving a very bloody and unconscious Chase on the floor.

'I can't leave him here' you think as you drag him out into the hall. 'I'll just leave him outside. People will think he's drunk or something.' Harry stays in the hall as you drag Chase outside. You put him on the curb and walk back to Harry.

You're still shaken up. You are no longer crying. Having a hard time finding them again. You've already cried every tear.

"What the hell was that?!" You half scream at Harry. Being angry at him for beating Chase up so much.

"What do you mean?! He deserved it! He was going to rape you! I can't let anyone do that to you! Not to...to the one I love!" He chokes out the last part. You stare at him. Completely shocked at his words. 'He loves me?'

"You love me...?" You whisper.

"I...I have for a..:a while. I-I just didn't wanna say anything cause I knew you wouldn't feel the same. So I just-" You cut him off by kissing him. Harry instantly wraps his arms around you. You melt into him. Wanting to kiss him for so long. You pull back slightly.

"I love you too." You say with a small smile. He smiles and kisses you again.

-----
A/N: GAH sorry this one is bad >_< I'll be better i promise. Haha. Vote and stuff haha. I take requests.
Name
Which boy you want
What kind
Thanks byeee
-Shy