9

At the top is mia her other best friend shes gonna be more involved

Avas pov:
Ok so basically to sum up what happend after those words left my mouth was i lept over the table slammed my fust into his faca and i my have broken a chair....... On his back but thats not the point so now im in the car with two very pissed off boys and two boys i still dont know that name of.

"Whats-" i was saying until i was cut off by zachary HOW DARE THAT SIN OF A BITCH CUT ME OFF. I think i forgot to mention that i have a slight anger problem but aye who givs a shit.
"Shut up and DONT.SPEAK" he roared but of course me being the unicorn with the bitchy mouth i have i had to say something
"First of all asshole shut up is basically saying dont speak so you really didnt need to add that and secound DONT EVER CUT ME OFF AGAIN!! Understood?" I yelled an to be honest i think i may have seen them all flinch a little bit. Yea bitches be afraid.

So after i got no reply i realized we were outside of the school so i got out to hear alot of gasps, and i looked at them like 'the fuck is you lookin at' i swear eveyone was just staring till i seen my brother come running up to me but when he saw the boys i was with he stopped so fast that he literally fell and let me tell you that shit was funny as fuck i was dead. He had me on the floor cryin it was so funny.

Then i remembered "zach ask him NOW!" Ok maybe i was being alittle rude i think im going back to my old self and that was a good and bad thing. Good because i was feared and sexy as fuck, bad because some people didnt like being beat by a girl.

"Ok tyler would you like to be apart of my gang to stay with your sister because i know that you guys dont have parents and i know you guys dont like being in you home alone so yes or no?" Zachery said so dryly." Ummm i dont know i mean i know how to fight and stuff but being in a gang is something thats really dangerous" i glared at him and he shut up and nodded his head that he would love to join the gang.

I was happy untill the bitch ashley decided to make her self known "eww what is that doing here with you shes ugly and fat." And i dont know what snapped but its like once she said that my old self came back completely and i couldnt hold it in anymore so i walked up to that walking STD and punched her right in the temple sending her into a dark oblivion. Then i walked into school like i used to the badass no one can mess with. And ive git to say it........

That felt pretty damn good!!

This is ashley. Comment on how you think the story is so far and please excuse my spelling.
Bo bye for now my lovly unicorns
Lovelybabyonly😘