3

(Avas brother tyler at the top)

Zachary pov

Bee- that thing is annoying i wish that they were never invented but anywho my name is zachary im tge gangleader of the blood gang we are currently the most feared in america.

So after smashing my alarm clock after the first sound it made i looked at the time and realized that i was asleep way longer then i thought i would be because i should be at 'school' cause in exactly 45 minutes it will be time for lunch and i was supposed to meet my friends there.... Eh theyll live.

Once i get to school i go straight to the back to meet my friends " wassup guys" "hey zach dude there is this girl shes smoken hot and she is fun as hell we should see if she wants us to hang with us"says james my third in command" one prob genius we dont know her name" said chris my best friend"i think her nam is avangaline or unicorn queen thats the only to names i have heard her be called" said james " WTF unicorn queen how old is this girl like who would be proud to go by that name" i said

We went into the lunch room and as soon as we stepped foot in there everybody went silent until there was a loud bang and ther whole room turned to where the noise came from and it was a girl she had fell off of her chair.......hmmmmm shes' hot as fuck but really wierd which in my book makes her 10x hotter. But anyway the queen bitch started to luagh at the girl but what she did next almost made me piss myself from laughing so hard.

The girl got off the floor gabbed a lunch tray walked up to ashley(queen bitch)and smacked her right in the head with the tray, but the fun was over for her when ashley stood up because the took off running i could barley see her she was like a bullet it was every funny "zach dude thats the girl i was talking about the girl who hit ashley now you see shes wickedly funny active and hot as fuck"

Hmmmmm...........looks like i have some work to do