I remember him saying something but didn't finish the sentence and just walked off, but I'm not sure if that's a part of my imagination.

"Hey Jiminie.......the movies over," TaeTae says stiffly.

I don't know when, but sometime during the movie, I somehow ended up on the couch hugging Taetae tight like a human-sized stuff animal.

"Jiminie," he says and I turn towards him. Why did I have to look at him?

He sits their with the biggest smile of the century, almost like he's mocking me, and I so just want to smack that stupid grin right off his tan face.

"Were you scared," he cooed to me like I was a little kid.

"Fight me," I say seriously as I start to get up, readying to knock a tooth or two from that smile of his.

But he holds on to my arm, making me fall back down on him.

He's laughing louder than I've ever seen him laugh, and that makes me start to feel less annoyed and more embarrassed.

I wasn't scared," I say as I look down totally embarrassed"..............I was just hugging you in case you were scared."

It's goes quiet for about a whole minute, and I decide to look up at Tae again. Why have I not learned my lesson from before?

He stares at me, with the most douchebag look, and says in an overly sarcastic tone." Suuurrrreeee~"

"Whatever,"I say out of embarrassment as I attempt to pull away, but he pulls me back down, making my fall on his lap.

"Yah," I yell, still blushing like mad." What are u doing!"

He starts to touch my head, playing with the strands of hair and stroking it. "Calm down and just relax yourself, I'm sorry for teasing you."

I lay their quietly, not knowing what to say from that sudden apology of his. We stay like that for a few, quiet minutes.

Hey...... Jiminie," Tae says softly and I sit up to look at him.

"Seriously though, You were screaming the whole time and you barely looked at the TV," he says teasing me.

OH MY GOSH, SHUT UP, I GET IT OK! I yell of embarrassment.

He laughs again, and I don't know which part of this conversation was funny. He just loves seeing me humiliated.

"Anyways,"he says wiping a tear from his eye."I think its time for me to go, It's getting late." He gets up and heads towards the door.

Can't you ask your mom to spend the night," I say as I follow behind him." You can use our phone."

He stops at the mention, but tried to cover it up with a continuous of the walk.

I don't get it though, why  did he react so strangely just now? Did I say something wrong?

I should ask." Hey Taet- "

"Oh by the way, tell your mom I say bye and thanks for the food," he says as he starts to open the front door.

"Uh sure," I say hesitantly." But- "

"Bye Jiminie, thanks for having me over. I'll see you tomorrow," he says as he closes the door before I even have a chance to say anything.

I stand there, completely confused about what just happened. Everything went too fast that my mind just couldn't keep up.

Did he have to leave that quick? It didn't seem like he was in a rush until I said something about his mom. Is it a sensitive topic to him?

"Jimin, why are you just standing there?" My mom ask as she comes out into the living room with some cinnamon rolls.

"Taetae just left," I say as I start to walk back towards her."He said bye and that your cooking was the best."

"Aww he's too sweet, but he left before dessert.," she says with a little pout.

"He left pretty quickly huh," I say, and for some reason, I feel a little depressed.

"HEY JIMIN," my dad yell from the room next door." COME HERE, I NEED TO TALK TO YOU."

Uh.... SURE," I yell as I start to walk towards his voice. What could he want to talk about?