The truth

During the morning around 8'o clock,I open my e/c eyes to meet with rays of sunshine that's coming through my window I roll over so my face is now in pillow.I groan as I hear my alarm go off,I turn it off as I get out of bed and start getting ready.

I decided to actually tell Jungkook that ima shape shifter but if that means I'll loose the only friend I have that is a boy it would be fine...I hope.After I got ready I went downstairs and ate breakfast before running out of my house and to school.

I was looking around for Jungkook until I saw something I didn't want to see...It was Jungkook kissing another girl...It felt my heart shatter into a thousands of pieces of broken glass hitting the floor one at a time, but what's this horrible feeling I getting? It's not like I'm his girlfriend.

As I stare at them as they break the kiss and laugh,smile,and giggle at each other I felt my warm tears slowing falling down on my soft and cold face.I felt no emotion at all anymore like everything in my whole body just...Shut down after seeing that.

I look down at my feet before quickly walking past them going to my locker.I hear my name being called by jungkook but I ignored him and everyone else that was around me.

Jungkooks pov

I tried pulling away from the Lily but she wouldn't stop kissing me until I pushed her off me but it was already to late...I saw Y/n just standing there with tears falling down her face.

I see her walk passed us but I looked at lily and glared at her with rage filling up my last nerve. Me: "Lily why did you do that!?!?" Lily: "Aw is Oppa mad..." Me: "Lily I'm not your oppa I broke up with you 5 months ago?!!" I said to her before storming off feeling guilty,sad,and feeling like a a** hole....I mumble to myself as I reach my locker Me: "I'm so sorry Y/n...how would you ever forgive me..." I felt my warm tears falling down my face as I look in side my locker..

-----------------------------------------------------
Here you go guys! It made me cry a bit as I wrote this but anyways feel free to follow me! I will be Uploading my other parts of my ffs so yeah!  Byeeee