19. The living room

Start from the beginning

"Just cute?" He played with her fingers sleepily. "I'm more than cute you better watch out." He said jokingly.

"You are cute. What you want me to say? Oh Michael you're so handsome. What did I do yo deserve to be in your presence?" She asked dramatically falling into his lap with the back of her hand on her forehead. "That would be nice." She smacked her lips and sat up.

He was about to open his mouth to speak when lighting lit the sky and the whole house went dark.

"Oh no." Tahny patted around for her phone and saw the notification lighy blinking from under the couch. She unlocked her phone and put on the flashlight. "You scared of the dark?" Michael asked with a chuckle. "Just a little bit." She said under her breath."

"You don't have to be scared, I'm here with you." He said pulling her into a hug. "Don't say it like I'm a little kid." She said wrapping her arms around him. "I'm sorry. You don't have any candles?"

"No definitely not." She said with an eye roll.

"Why?" Michael asked as he played in her hair.

"Because when Javi was learning how to crawl and stand up he would always get into stuff. I had lit one of those big Yankee candles on the coffee table. I thought I had pushed it far enough so he couldn't reach it. I turned my back for a second and I hear a thud in the floor and him screaming. I ran in here and saw he had picked the candle up and there was wax all over his face and c hands. He was fine seconds later but you never want your baby to get hurt. So after that I said fuck the candles and bought flashlights for if the power went out and if I want my house to smell like a Hawaiian breeze then I have fabreeze to spray. And I make sure that's really out array just in case he wants to hey any ideas." 

Michael laughed under his breath. "You're funny."

"I'm serious I was crying over that for hours and he was fine ten minutes after it happened. I'm sure something like that has happened to Jasmine before."

"Oh yeah of course. She used to give me heart attacks all the time. The worst was a month or so ago and she crawling behind me all around my house and her mom was watching her so I went to the bathroom real quick. I didn't think she was going to follow me to the bathroom, I went to close the door and my bathroom door sticks so you have to rreally slam it closed. I shut my poor babies poor hand in the door." Tahny gasped and looked at him.

"What did you do?"

"I couldn't get the shit open and she was screaming, like I wanted to die that's how bad she was screaming. Her mom tried to yank the door open and we tried for five minutes until I had to bust the door down. Her thumb and index finger weren't  broken, praise the lord. But her fingers were so swollen and bruised that the emergency room put a little cast on her. I felt soooo terrible. It was so bad that the doctor was about to call child services until I talked him out of it. I still feel bad about it. After that happened I don't shut any door completely unless I know for sure Jassy is out the way."

"I would've been a wreck."

"Oh trust me I was. After she got out the hospital her mom took her away for like two weeks since she a scared that I was gonna do it again."

"That's fucked up." Tahny said shaking her head.

They went back and forth sharing stories about their kids for a few minutes. Afterwards they sat there in a comfortable silence watching the rain on the windows, until Tahny broke it by sitting up.

"Can you kiss me again?" She asked sitting criss cross in front of him. "That's random." He said laughing. "I know but you shouldn't have kissed me in the first place." He raised his eyebrows.

"Was it that good, that it's got you still thinking about it?"

"Yes." She said lowly looking down at her hands. He thought for a second before scooting up closer and put his legs on either side of her. Michael pulled her in gently and kissed her left cheek all the way over to her lips slowly. Tahny put her hands on his thighs and moved her legs so she was sitting on her knees between his legs.

He bit her lip giving a slight pull with his teeth before releasing it gently. She felt one of his warm hands wrap around her neck giving it a subtle squeeze. Tahny moved her hands up higher on his thighs as they came closer together. He slid hours tongue in her mouth with finesse taking the kiss to a new level.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as she faught to keep up with him. He slowed down a bit and turned the kiss slow and sensual. Michael moved his kisses to her neck giving her a light hickey.  Tahny gave his thighs a squeeze as a soft moan slipped out making him smile.

That was about to make her jump into his lap when she remembered the red menace between her legs. Dammit. She thought before she slowly pulled away.

"You wanted me to kiss you and then you stop me?" Michael said with a smile. They both sat there breathing heavy. "You said take things slow." She said playfully as she wiped the saliva from the coners of his mouth with her manicured thumb, then doing the same to herself.

"But I like kissing you." He said planting another kiss on her lips.

"I do to." She said placing her hands on his legs again.

"So can I take this slow with you but kiss you like that every now and then." He said giving her a cheesy grin. "I guess you can silly."

"Good now can we get off this floor my ass is starting to hurt?"

"Yeah c'mon." She said standing up.

---------------------------