O'Rush-Trouble In Paradise

-Emily-

Walking down the hallway, I shook my head. Kelley and I were with the national team in France for some friendlies. We had gone out to dinner since we were spending our anniversary here.

A part of me had forgotten the player Kelley was before I met her.

"I can't believe this." I mumbled to myself.

I had dressed up, put on a freakin' dress, and I get this. Sighing out in frustration, I took of these damn heels.

"Em, wait!" I heard Kelley yell.

"No!" I snapped. Soon the defender was beside me, her hand on my arm.

"Emily-"

"I can't believe you!" I yelled. "It's out anniversary, and you flirt with the waitress!"

"I didn't flirt." Kelley argued.

"Really?" I questioned. "Oh, you look gorgeous in those jeans. Where can I buy a pair?" I said, mimicking Kelley.

"Emily, come on." Kelley said, as I glared at her.

"Do you work out?" I said, mimicking her voice again.

"Okay, I'm sorry." She said.

"So you admit it?" I asked. "You were flirting?"

She didn't respond.

"Wow. I've been your girlfriend for nine months, and you flirt with a waitress on our anniversary." I said.

"Emily, please-"

"Find somewhere else to sleep tonight." I said.

"Em."

"Maybe you should ask the waitress!"

---

Walking downstairs for breakfast, I tied my hair up into a messy bun. Wearing my joggers and cut off, I brushed underneath my eyes again.

Crying all night wasn't fun.

Heading into the conference room, I spotted my teammates. They all looked up at me, but Alex was the one to stand up.

"Em, what's wrong?" She asked. I shook my head, and headed towards the coffee maker. "Hey, where's my happy, energetic best friend?"

"She was left back at that dumbass restaurant." I mumbled.

"What? What happened?" Alex asked.

"Kelley took me to dinner for our anniversary, and then flirted with the waitress." I said, and poured the spices into my coffee. It was never enough kick for me.

"She what?" Alex snapped.

"It's whatever." I mumbled. "She can do whatever the hell she wants."

"Where is she?" Alex asked. "I'll kick her ass."

"No, just stop." I said. "I don't wanna deal with this."

I walked to a table, as Alex, Allie, and Tobin joined me. Sipping on my coffee, I looked at the fruit in front of me. Hearing the conference doors open, I looked up to see Kelley walking in.

"Hey tramposo." Alex said.

"Alex, sweetie, you're not the only one I've taught Spanish. Kelley knows that tramposo means cheater." I said.

"Anything she doesn't know?" Alex asked.

"Nope." I said, popping the p.

"Em, can we talk?" Kelley asked.