Mal/Team-Birthdays

Requested by @Regis1998

-Mal-

It was my eighteenth birthday tomorrow, and I had no one to celebrate it with. My family couldn't come visit me, the team didn't know. I was alone, on my eighteenth birthday.

"Hey Mal Pal, what's wrong?" Alex asked me.

"Nothing." I said, and forced a smile.

"You sure?" She asked, and I nodded.

"Positive." I said.

I couldn't just say, hey it's my birthday tomorrow, buy me gifts and celebrate with me. That's selfish, and I'm not a selfish person.

"I'm gonna head to my room." I told Alex, and she nodded.

"Okay, I'll see you later." Alex said, and I sighed.

"Yeah, see you later."

-Alex-

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.

"Chris, were terrible people." I said.

"Speak for yourself-" She started, but I cut her off.

"Mal's birthday is tomorrow." I said, as her mouth dropped.

"Oh my god." Chris mumbled.

"That's what I said. We need to plan, now." I said, and she nodded.

"How could we forget?" She questioned.

"The only reason I remembered was because I asked her what was wrong, and then it hit me like a freight truck." I mumbled.

"Okay, I'll start planning. You let the team know, and go get presents." Chris said, and I nodded.

"Got it." I said. I gave the girl a high-five, before heading to the conference room.

No one was in here, and I sighed out in frustration. Pulling my phone out, I made a group chat with everyone besides Mal.

Alex: Mal's birthday is tomorrow. We forgot, we are terrible teammates and friends. Everyone needs to get a gift asap. Me and Chris are working on a venue and party. Let's go, let's go, let's go!

JJ: On it.

Hope: I've got the perfect idea.

Pinoe: Mal, don't worry auntie Pinoe is here to save the day.

I sighed, and headed out into the lobby. Seeing Tobin, I immediately locked arms with her.

"Woah, where are we going?" She asked me.

"We forgot Mal's birthday." I said.

"Shit." Tobin mumbled.

"I've got an idea on what we can get her though." I said, and Tobin nodded.

"Okay then, let's go."

---

"Guys, what do we got?" I asked my teammates.

"I got her this." Hope said. It was a shirt that said, made in 1998.

"Nice." I said.

"I got her this." JJ said. It was a beanie that said, I'm and adult.

Allie had gotten her an infinity necklace, and Pinoe had gotten her a card that said, "I'll be the one to take you to get your first tattoo." It had pictures of tattoo ideas inside.

Christen had gotten her a necklace that had a ring on it. The ring said, I'll never leave your side.

Kelley had gotten her a shirt that said, ask me about my t-rex. When you lifted it up over your head, it showed a t-rex.