hurting in your arms

Louis really wanted lunch, from yesterday's beating he could barely get up from the floor so he couldn't sneak to get something to eat like he usually would. This would mean the only thing he had eaten for the week was a few crackers. However luck wasn't on his side as his teacher he had before lunch told him he had to go to detention for lunch, and if he was a minute late his house would be called. And yeah, Louis wasn't risking it. Louis would've had time to grab lunch if he wasn't on the fourth floor, and the detention for lunch room was in the basement, it also didn't help that it literally hurt to even take a step.

And of course when he did get to the detention room he was told he was there for skipping class. It caused him to dread even having to see Harry today at all, and even worst having to get help from Niall. 

However when he got to the class he saw Niall sitting at Harry's desk and when he sat down and waited for people to pile in he didn't dare look up and look at Harry. "So, Niall will be helping the drums group since last class he covered mostly everything with the guitar group, that's mainly it, you have the period to continue and rehearse whatever songs you need to." Louis took an intake of breathe as he tried to hold the guitar correctly, but it kept brushing against his stomach and to say it hurt was understatement.

The class seemed to drag on, and Niall had actually called him out for holding the guitar wrong, at this point Louis just wanted to go up to the school's roof and jump. It didn't help that Harry had came over and forced him to hold the guitar properly after Niall had told him about it. By the ending of class found himself in a sticky situation. He had tried to get up but the pain in his stomach and chest had made it quite difficult.

Louis never really asked to go to the nurse when he was in pain, but right now he just couldn't bare it anymore as he raised his hand, eventually when Harry saw his hand and asked him what he needed Louis asked to go the nurse and a look of disbelief flashed on Harry's face as he shook his head, Louis sighed as he tried not to let his coldness affect him as he waited for the period to end.

When it did Louis took his time to gather his things however his vision blurred slightly as he gripped the edge of the desk near him with pain coursing throughout multiple areas of his body. The class room was empty except for Niall, Harry and himself and at this moment he didn't really care that Niall was in the classroom as he opened his mouth, "Harry." Was the only thing he could manage to say as he felt his legs give in and his eyes shut close, darkness taking over.

------

a/n - so i wrote this chapter and the next one three different ways, the first two were really long but i didn't really like how they were turning out so i just kept rewriting it until i got this.