the inside of a rose

It had been a solid month since Mr.Styles had came to the school.

It had been a month since Liam and Louis met up in the mornings, every time it was the same thing Louis would receive; a pathetic excuse.

It wasn't the fact that Liam would ditch him alone, it was the fact that Liam would lie to him about the reason.

Louis sighed, the month hadn't gone right. He was pretty sure he had done something to Mr.Styles that made him hate him. He no longer spoke to Louis unless it was for Louis or answer a question, during lunch he would sit there grading papers or working on his lessons whilst Louis sat in the back of the class writing whatever song he was working in, it was to the point where Louis began to think about actually going to lunch now, he felt too much of a bother.

He was currently sat in a corner of the bathroom in his house. He had twenty minutes until school started but all he could stare at was the blood running down his wrist, it had felt too good to stop. This was the only control he had in his life.

He wiped away his tears before hesitantly pulling himself off of the ground, his vision blurred slightly for a few seconds before it went normal again, it didn't concern him much it happened often anyways.

After washing away the blood and wrapping his arm he made his way out of the bathroom, only to be shoved to the ground.

He didn't even try to scurry away from his mother, it was no use it would only make it worst.

"Mom, please stop-"

"What did I tell you about calling me that fucking name?!" She roared causing Louis to whimper, tears flowed back out of his eyes as he curled himself in a ball, guess he wouldn't be going to school today.

-•-
"Hey Stephanie." Louis muttered giving her a small wave, Stephanie was like a mother to him, she was a old lady who worked at a music shop that Louis often came to in order to play the piano they had, they didn't have much costumers during this time so Louis usually came in now.

"Hello Louis, how was your day son?" Louis only gave her a weak smile in response.

The blue eyed boy didn't waste anytime in getting to work, his fingers glided over the keys as he opened his mouth the begin singing.

Come on skinny love just last the year

Pour a little salt we were never here My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my
Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer

I tell my love to wreck it all
Cut out all the ropes and let me fall
My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my
Right in the moment this order's tall

I told you to be patient
I told you to be fine
I told you to be balanced
I told you to be kind
In the morning I'll be with you
But it will be a different "kind"
I'll be holding all the tickets
And you'll be owning all the fines

Come on skinny love what happened here

Suckle on the hope in lite brassiere
My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my
Sullen load is full; so slow on the split

I told you to be patient
I told you to be fine
I told you to be balanced
I told you to be kind
Now all your love is wasted?
Then who the hell was I?
Now I'm breaking at the britches
And at the end of all your lines

Who will love you?
Who will fight?
Who will fall far behind?

Come on skinny love
My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my