nightmare

By the end of the movie both Louis and Harry were knackered and decided that it would be a good idea to go to sleep, Harry had lent Louis one of his shirts that was a bit too big on him, coming down slightly to his knees. Louis had said he was fine with just wearing his boxers to sleep because it wasn't too cold. Harry had to admit, Louis looked adorable in his state.

His hair ruffled as he constantly rubbed at his eyes with his fist, and not to mention Harry loved the fact that Louis was wearing his shirt. "Where you going?" Harry asked once he saw Louis heading towards the door, the two were currently in Harry's room, "The guest room?" Louis spoke in confusion causing Harry to furrow his eyebrows, "my bed can fit the both of us Lou." The green eyed man pointed out causing Louis to blush.

"Oh-I-um, I though-" Harry cut Louis short by placing his lips to the blue eyed boys lips, "if you're uncomfortable with sleeping in the same bed with me I can sleep in the quest room baby, my bed is more comfortable, it's alright." 

Louis surprised himself as he quickly shook his head, "No, no, we can sleep in the same bed." And yeah this was all so new to Louis but he was slowly getting the hang of it.

As both boys got under the covers Louis felt a pair of arms go around his waist as Harry pulled him in closer, the action caused Louis to smile, yeah he was definitely getting the hang of this.

---

Louis walked into the house careful not to wake up his passed out mother. Harry had dropped him off, Louis not actually letting Harry know where he lived, he had made him drop him off a few blocks away using the excuse that he didn't mind walking and wanted to do so today, and god this was going to be hard to keep up. Louis was actually lucky his mum was asleep, this way he could just sneak upstairs and hide up in his room, if he was lucky maybe not seeing his face would allow her to forget about Louis' existence for a couple of hours and maybe he wouldn't have to cover any bruises on his face tomorrow.

And two hours later Louis found that luck wasn't on his side, it never was. Johanna had stormed into Louis' room, her eyes glazed over and her words slurred, "Oi faggot, w-where were you yesterday? There wasn't any fucking food when I got home!" And shit, Louis had completely forgotten about having to make Jay's meals, he bit his lips not knowing what to say, if he said an excuse she would get mad and if he stayed in silence she still would get mad, either way Louis wasn't winning.

"Get up." She growled, not waiting for the blue eyed male to do it on his own and instead pulled him by his shoulder. Louis whimpered watching as his mum dragged him into the kitchen and put the stove on, he tried to break free of the woman's grip but to no avail, after the stove had heated up Jay cut it off before looking over to the trembling boy.

And it was as if Louis went back to being a little kid as tears streamed down his face, he knew where this was going as she tugged his arm closer towards the heated stove top, a scream left his mouth as felt his arm being pressed to the stove, "mummy! Please, stop it hurts!" He wailed, and yeah when it came to the point where Louis was being badly hurt or very scared it was like he shut off his world and became a child again it had happened a few times, flashback would come back and it would often send him into panic attacks,  "shut the fuck up or you'll get something even worse." She spoke pressing on his arm more before letting go.

A slap was delivered to the right side of his face as he clutched his arm and sobbed. The only fortunate thing that Louis could think was that Jay wasn't smart enough to lift the sleeve and cause skin impact so there were some marks, but nothing too major, however the pain was a different story.

All Louis wanted to do was crawl into bed and never wake up, he was so tired of everything and all he wanted was for his pain to end, so with that in mind Louis went into his room and hid his face into his pillows and cried himself to sleep wishing he could just sleep forever and never wake up.