30. (Dump, Streak, or Video)

Depuis le début

"I agree" we giggle. While looking at my pictures, Andrea Russet texted me.

A: We still on for 2nite?

M: Yes

A: Good. Wear a sexy outfit and meet me at my house. Oh and bring extra clothes bcuz u bitches are staying the nite

M: Alright, what time?

A: Let's say 7?

M: See you at 7

Nessa and I go out for lunch then come back home to get ready. I wore a long sleeve, short grey dress with my natural hair and Nessa wore a white short dress with her hair straighten. Of course we had to take some pictures before we left. When it was about 6:30pm, we decided to take an uber over to Andrea Russet's house. When we get there, Nessa and I get out of the car and went to knock on the door. Andrea was wearing a dark blue dress and she smiles when she sees us.

"Come on i, we already started pre-gaming" Andrea said pulling our arms in. She shuts the front door and we follow her to the kitchen. Now that all the Halloween stuff is out of her house, it was nice to see a modern house. She decorates very pretty. When we get to the kitchen, I see Gabbie, Teala, and Eva. "Now that we got the gang here, it's time to PARTY!" Andrea shouts.

"You ladies have got a lot of catching up to do" Gabbie said handing us cups. Nessa and I both take the cup and Nessa wasn't hesitant at all. I on the other hand didn't really feel like it.

"It's a girl's night! We got me, Teala, Gabbie, Eva, Nessa and Melanie here and it's about to be LIT" Andrea says screaming into her snapchat. I slowly drink whatever was in my cup because it was super strong. Nessa already went in and is pouring herself another cup.

"Alright, uber will be here in like five minutes" Eva said

"Where we going?" Nessa asked.

"Some club Eva goes to all the time. We got our own table and we're about to have so much fun" Teala said and they start yelling. When the uber arrives, we all leave Andrea's and head out to the car. Andrea gets in the front and the rest of us get in the back. Nessa and I were in the way back. When we got to downtown Los Angeles, the uber lets us out a little down from the club because it was packed. Nessa and I held on to each other following the girls. When we get to the front of the club, security lets us in fast because they knew Eva. We were escorted to a table in the back and sat down. Gabbie ordered all of us drinks and the waiter didn't even I.D us, he just gave us the drinks.

"So Nessa, what's the deal with you and Christian?" Teala said.

"What do you mean? We like each other" Nessa shouts over the music.

"But have you guys slept together or you dating, like what?" Teala asked.

"None of your business" Nessa jokes and we laugh.

"They most likely did" Gabbie said and we laugh.

"What about you Melanie? Have you and Cameron's bodies get to know each other yet?" Eva asked and she stares at me.

"Chill out" Andrea said looking at her.

"It's just a question" Eva says.

"Don't worry about it" I say drinking and smiling at her. People are so nosey these days.

"Let's play double dare!" Eva shouts and we laugh. Double Dare?

"At a club?" Gabbie asked.

"Yes, why the hell not" Eva shouts.

"I'm in" Teala says. Of course she says she's in. Eva and Teala are best friends. I've seen there videos. We all decided to play, and hey it might be more fun because we are in public and we are drinking.