Chapter 1

Let me just assure you that you don't want to read this. I wrote it when I was about 12 and I had no experience at all. I stopped it halfway once I finally came to my senses but there are still a fair amount of chapters. I didn't want to delete it because I did actually put a lot of time into it, so just ignore this if you want to read bad fanfic.

sorry, this is kind of a boring filler chapter but it's needed to explain some stuff. I promise the next few chapters will be better, just keep reading. I may even introduce some other boyband members. cough cough. and comment your predictions!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Laauurennnnnn." whined my best friend as she threw her hands in the air.

"Sorry, Kate. You know big concerts aren't my thing. Just go without me. You will still have Nick!" I answered. You know, this is stupid. Kate knows I don't like concerts but she didn't care. She ignored my hatred for big crowds and told her boyfriend, Nick that I would come along. And Kate was extremely stubborn. So, there was no way of getting out of this now. I would probably just go and play on my home the whole time. That happened alot. Kate was kind of a party animal. She always drags me to parties, concerts, dates, and pretty much anything she could. She is so social and I well, I'm not. The only thing that I do beat her at is getting guys. Between me and Kate, guys always seem to flirt with me more often. But when guys do hit on Kate her boyfriend is always around and it turns into a huge comotion. I just about garauntee that is going to happen tonight. It always does, everywhere we go! Kate and her boyfriend yell and argue in public. I normally just pretend to ignore them. As I was thinking about all the possible things they could fight about tonight, my professor walked into the classroom, clearing her throat in the process. Following her, was a boy; he was tall, and his curly light brown hair was slicked back, his light green eyes shined through his plain black glasses. He was kind of cute I guess, but everything about him said nerd. He looked surprisingly familiar. I stared at him, trying to figure out where I could have known him from. He noticed, and he stared back at me and smiled.

"Dimples. He has dimples, oh my gosh." Kate whispered to me, and I giggled.

"Class, meet Marcel. Say hello to Marcel, class." The teacher said, motioning to the boy.

"Hello Marcel..." We all said in sync. Yeah, annoying right? We were in college but the teacher still made us all talk like a bothered class of 3rd graders.

"Marcel, let's find you a seat. How about...," The professor looked around the room for an empty seat. I knew there was only a few empty seats in the classroom, one of which being near me. I wouldn't say I hate newbies, but I really do hate newbies. But there was something about this guy, he just looked so familiar. I was extremely curious. So curious that for once, I actually was hoping the professor would sit a newbie next to me. "How about there." She said, pointing to the empty seat on my left. I tried to hide how happy I was by pretending to not be listening. I looked back at my work and pretended to write something. "Lauren? Marcel is going to be your partner for now, okay?" I just nodded, knowing that if I had said something it would have sounded really awkward coming out. I wasn't the best speaker in front of people I didn't know. Marcel took his seat next to me, and took out his notebook and began to write something.

"So, where are you from?" I asked, trying to be as normal as possible.

"Err." Marcel began, almost as if he had forgotten where he came from. "Australia." He said confidently.

"Australia?" I asked, a bit confused because I had just noticed his British accent, "Your from Australia..."

"Um, yeah! That's where I'm from." Marcel said, looking up from his notebook.

"So, how do you have a British accent?" I asked, confused.

"I ummm... I had only lived there for a few months. " He said, smirking at what he said then returning his eyes to his notebook. I was about to say something, but was interrupted by the proffesor shouting.

"Class, you are dismissed! Have a great weekend!" She yelled.

I quickly grabbed my bag and had only taken a few steps before turning around, realizing I had left my notebook on the desk. Marcel was directly behind me so as soon as I turned, we both ran into eachother. I lost my balance, but Marcel was quick to catch me. He felt really strong, and quite muscular; not what I would expect from someone like him with an already nerd status.We were staring into eachothers eyes, dazed for a moment. Seriously, It felt like something in a cheesy romance movie. I quickly ruined the moment by pulling myself back to standing position, grabbing my stuff and beginning to walk away.

"BYE LAUREN!" He shouted across the room to me. I turned around once more before walking out the door, this time being more careful.

"Bye Marcel." I laughed, waving at Marcel and walking out the door.