"Hey. I've been meaning to ask you." The boy with ice powers walked up to Rodissius. "Isn't is a pain writing your name out all the time? Wouldn't it be easier to go by Rod?"

Wouldn't it be easier to just take these freaks out? It would sure make my life easier.

"No." Rodissius replied.

"Rodissius it is." Ice boy made a face and moved back a bit.

"Well, I see that your little Elite Force has finally realized, you're no match for my family of shape shifters." Rodissius glanced up, and I stepped out, still invisible.

"Family? How many kids do you have?" Bionic girl asked.

"Thirteen, and believe me Roman and Riker are the nice ones. Plus a fellow shape shifter you may recognize." Rodissius answered, making me almost chuckle.

I've never met these weirdos before, wait have I?

"What does that say about you as a father?" Bionic girl asked, scoffing.

"He's a great father." I gritted through my teeth, turning visible. I stood next to my creator, glaring at the others.

"Lucy?!" They all exclaimed, shocked.

"In case you haven't noticed, she works for me now. A girl with the ability to shape shift, and many more powerful abilities. She is doing very well." Rodissius smirked, patting my back.

The Elite Force gave me a sympathetic look, and I was confused. What? Why are they looking at me like that? Especially the bionic dude.

"No, Lucy, don't-" I put my electricity sphere up in front of bionic girls face, cutting her off.

"One word and I'll waste you." I threatened, making he move back. She gaped at my sudden change.

I put my hand down, and stared at the floor.

"Look, you can attack this city all you want. But no amount of destruction will ever bring your powers back!" Fire boy exclaimed, pointing at Rodissius's chest. I glared at fire boy, he doesn't need powers, when he has us. "And to be honest you don't deserve them."

"I may not have my powers, but my children do. And as you can see, they're getting plenty of revenge for me." Rodissius replied, making me grin.

"Sweet, sweet revenge." I chuckled, walking to the other side of my father.

"They're attacking innocent people." Alien girl mentioned, making me smirk.

"We know, isn't it great?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Look, Lucy and Rod- see, it's got a nice ring to it." I rolled my eyes at ice boy, get to the point. "We're on to your plan, you're attacking these people to lure the superheroes out."

A smile formed on my face, that's what they think is happening? Pathetic, how can they call themselves an Elite Force when they don't even know what's actually happening.

"Yeah, but it's not gonna work. Because we're gonna take you down on our own." Bionic dude threatened, which made my father and I chuckle.

We Are All In This Together (Lab Rats Elite Force Season 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें