Deal Or No Deal

- 6 years ago -

(On a rainy day, there stayed a family in a white room; patiently waiting for their only daughter to wake up. It seemed hopeless. It seemed like everyone was close to breaking down to tears. Everyone except for Aunt Ellena. Aunt Ellena had no empathy for 10 year old Sage who was about to die. Aunt Ellena just thought Sage wasn't going to make it just like the miscarriages. Aunt Ellena walked out the room feeling no sympathy whatsoever. "Sage please wake up" her mother Evelyn sobbed, but Sage never responded. She was in a deep sleep. Sage's father, Matthew, didn't accept this. He was in denial. He stormed out of the room but his wife grabbed his arm before he got too far. "Matt please don't" She whimpered. "There's nothing we can do Lyn" He said with pain in his voice. "What are you going to do?" She asked. He looked regretful to what he was going to say. "I'm gonna make a deal" Evelyn widened her eyes. "Oh god Matt. You know what'll happen after you do this" She said close to tears again. "I have to for her" He said feeling choked on the thought. "We'll be counting down the day you'll die! How do you think she'll feel about you getting ripped to shreds by hellhounds?"
"Why are you stopping me?"
"I'm not stopping you. I'm in with you"
"No you're not you'll have to be there with her"
"Heaven or Hell, I'll be with ya till the bitter end"
"I'm not planning on keeping it for 10 years"
"How long?"
"I'm going today" He let his tears stream down.
"Hey. I'm always with ya" She wiped his tears. They held each other's hands and walked out of the hospital.

Meanwhile. An old man stood there watching over Sage. Harrison, Matthew's brother, looked mournfully at her. He sighed deeply and locked the door of the room. He picked up his bag and pulled out a bowl, various ingredients that were in jars, and three candles. He drew a mysterious sigil on the floor and lit the candles and placed them in the sigil. He then picked up a knife and slitted his hand and made himself wince. He dripped his blood in the bowl. "Et ad congregandum eos coram me" He whispered before striking a match and dropping it to allow the flames to swallow all the ingredients. The lights began to flicker and in a second, a man in a suit appeared in the room.
"Hello Harold" He said with a strong accent. "You called?" He raised his eyebrows. Harold looked at Sage then back at the man. "Crowley, you know exactly what I want" he said seriously.
"So you're finally going to seal the deal?"
"Yes"
"So what will it be Harold?"
Harold hesitated for a second and breathed out. "My soul, for her immortality"
"Seriously? You're gonna throw away your only chance to have anything in the world and you waste it on her"
"I'm not exactly as young as I used to be" "True"
"And there's something. I don't know what it is, but I know something bad will happen to her. I don't trust Evelyn's sister"
"She does seem untrustworthy to me, knowing that she kills everything that gets in her way especially bloody demons like myself"
"So that's it. How long are you gonna give me?"
"5 years"
"But am I not supposed to have 10?"
"You're lucky I'm giving you at least 5"
"Alright" He sighed.

He walked to Sage and kissed her forehead.)

-3 Years Later-

(Aunt Ellena stood there furiously. She had enough of Sage. She thought that Sage was the bringer of misery because ever since she existed, everyone sacrificed themselves for her. Sage had wandered to the basement and freed something that was tied up. Sage was on the floor and already bleeding. She had been beaten by her aunt again. "Do you know what you just freed?" She looked furious. "You just freed an angel!" She yelled. "You better hope some angel can save you before I get back" She stormed out the door and left Sage.

Aunt Ellena sat in her car, thinking of ways she could punish Sage, but no matter how hard she thought, there was no way to punish Sage for such a mistake. She then thought of something. She thought of something sinister but insane and inhumane. She stomped on the gas pedal and drove far away.