Misono x Reader - Tease

"You really do sit in your chair a lot don't you." You commented, looking at the purple-haired signature chair. He glanced at you, his chin resting on his hand as he did so. You gave a small smile.

"I like this chair." He replied, crossing one leg over the other. You knew that he had a weaker build than most physically, but you didn't mind. You were a friend of his since his childhood, the two of you are extremely close. You even knew about his past, which Lilly reluctantly told you since you stumbled upon the east wing yourself one day. You don't know why Lilly didn't erase your memory, but you were thankful that he didn't. 

"What happens if you can't find that chair?" You took a few steps closer to him, your hands behind your back. He looked at you again, blinking in confusion as he stood up. 

"I can summon the chair whenever I want." He said, folding his arms. You decided to also fold your arms and glare at the boy.

"(Name), you better not be copying me." He said sternly. You chuckled and repeated his sentence.

"I'm serious, I've known you for a long time but I will get angry." His eye twitched.

"I'm serious, I've known you for a long time but I will get angry~" You repeated in a silly voice and then stuck your tongue out. If there was one thing he was annoyed about when it came to you, it was the fact that you teased him way too much. 

"(Name)!" He shouted.

"Misono!" You shouted back, tackling him into a hug. He blushed and just stood there speechless as you squeezed him tight.

"You're so adorable when your angry~" You said in a playful voice as you poked his cheek. He just sighed and flicked your forehead. 

"I'm not adorable." He said.

"Yes you are~" You teased.

"I said I'm not!" He protested, and you burst out laughing. 

"Sure, sure, you're not adorable. You're just a grumpy kid!" You said, putting your arms on your hips and leaned forward a bit to emphasize your point. He just clicked his tongue and looked the other way.

"Well, I don't mind how grumpy you are~" You clapped your hands together and smiled, and he just stood there.

"You should sit back down, since it is your precious little chair~" As soon as you said this you sprinted away to the upstairs of the mansion. You knew his chair was a sensitive topic.

"(Name) get back here!" He yelled and you laughed as you ran away. He called his Servamp to come and fetch you, which was slightly unfair, but nevertheless, you enjoyed teasing Misono, though he would never admit it, he enjoyed your playful behavior as well.