Lawless x Shy!Reader - Scarf

You peeked from behind the wall, seeing your favorite blonde male. You've always admired him from afar. His blonde hair that shone in the sun that had complimentary brown tips. He had red glasses that suited his face wall, and a big black scarf around his neck. You wondered how comfortable that is.

"Yo (Name)-chan!" An energetic voice said from behind you as he slumped his arm over your shoulder. You squeaked and looked at the toothy grin Lawless was giving you. 

"H-hey Lawless..." You said, looking at the ground. He was so close to you! You never had the courage to talk to him yourself, so you've only admired him from afar, but now, he was here, right in front of you.

"Aww, are you still nervous around me?" He said, taking a step closer to you. He put a finger under your chin and lifted it slightly so that you were looking at him right in the eyes.

"Y-yes..." You began. "S-sorry, I'm just; not good at talking to people." You said the last part of your sentence quicker than the rest. Lawless gave you a smile and patted the top of your head.

"I hope you get to the point where your comfortable talking with me!" 

"Eh?" You gasped, looking at him with a shocked expression. He actually wanted to talk to you?

"You heard me." He said, scratching the back of his head and looking away. Without thinking, you blurted out,

"I-is that scarf comfortable?!" You instantly put your hand over your mouth as you realized you blurted it out loud. Your face became red and you were embarrassed, soon hiding your face in your hands. You screwed up; or so you thought. You heard a laugh and you moved your fingers slightly so you could see Lawless. He took off his black scarf and wrapped one end around your neck, then he took the other end since it was so long and wrapped it around his. Because of this, the two of you had to stay close or else the scarf would end up choking the both of you.

"Lawless?" You managed to say his name without hesitation, he brought you into a hug.

"It's warm, isn't it." He said, his eyes closed. You nodded.

"Oh, and I'll drive the shyness out of ya." 

"What?" You questioned him, pulling away from the hug so that you were looking him straight in the face.

"BOO!" He suddenly yelled, and you squeaked and hid your face with your hands once again. He chuckled but then removed your hands from your face.

"I'll scare the shyness out of you!" He gave you another toothy grin, and you couldn't help but smile back.

"Thank you..." You leaned your head on his chest. He put his arms around you again.

"Anything for you, but er- don't tell Angel-chan, I won't hear the end of it." You giggled at his statement.

"I promise I won't.