When He's Jealous Of The Twins

Börja om från början

"Really, mommy?  Yaaay!", she said with joy and ran towards me then she ended up hugging my right leg.

I carried her up and to make them a bit happy, I tickled them with my fingers and they giggled with delight.

'Oh my goodness, I can't contain the cuteness'

I smiled and kissed both of their cheeks making them giggle from my actions but I stopped what I was doing when I heard a monotone voice, "Hey, I'm home".

I stopped kissing their cheeks and looked to see Levi, who has now come back from his usual meetings and looks a bit tired but his stoic expression remained 

"Hi, daddy!", both the twins said as they waved at him.

Levi smiled at them but his expression changed slightly when he looked at me strangely (or is it just my imagination?) but it faded when he wiped his eyes and placed his coat on the coat hanger.

I decided to shake that feeling from my head as I smiled and walked towards him with the kids on my arms. 

I gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek and the kids were hugging his him with glee while I spoke up, "Welcome back! You seemed really tired. Hmm, let me guess. Stress?".

He sighed and shook his head while a smile was curling on his lips as he answered, "Tch, yeah. I guess you could say that but I'm alright now when I was on my way here so no need to worry, (Y/N)".

He stroked my hair and went towards the bedroom to change his clothes while I let the kids down so they could continue what they were doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few hours (it's evening btw) since Levi arrived from the meeting and for some reason, I felt a weird vibe. 

I wasn't sure why but I noticed he's staring at me a lot when I'm with the kids all the time and most of the time he would approach me and give me a lot of hugs and kisses while the kids aren't looking.

Weird. 

Is he really that stressed? 

Did something happened during his meeting that he's really not telling me or maybe he's on his 'period' again-oops, did I really just say that?

Anyway, I can't put a finger on it just to figure out what's up with my husband and how come this is the only time I couldn't read his mind or emotions?

I know what he thinks most of the time ever since we became friends and I get to understand his emotions when he got together.

But, there's only one thing that could've made Levi acting this way. I think he's going through 'this' again and by 'this' I mean jealousy.

I'm not so sure about that since he never shows that emotion while the kids are around but let's where will it go from here.

"Mommy!!", I heard both of the twins as I looked at their direction.

Playful smiles were curling into their lips and suddenly, they jumped towards me and it made my heart jump for a split second.

"Oh, hello~ Both of you looks so-Ahhh!!!"

I squeaked when I lost my balance and luckily, I was able to land on the couch and later on, my lips let out a relieved sigh. 

The twins laughed at their playful actions and since they did, I decided to return the favor: by tickling them.

"Okay, looks like you got me but I'm here to return the favor~", I said and tickled them with my fingers.

The twins laughed immediately and tried to stop me from tickling but failed. I laughed along with them and give each of them a kiss on the cheek making them grin.