What the!! Don't care

Not edited, disclaimer of Naruto/boruto, dat all.

Naruto - time long after chunin exams!

Naruto was pumped to finally get an exceptional mission as he trudged through konoha gates.

Following him were sasuke, sakura ,ino, shikamaru, chouji, lee, tenten, neji, Hinata ,kiba and.... Um... shino !! *Shino muttered to himself, something about the narrator forgetting him... dunno*😁

Kakashi and guy was the Sensei for their mission so they walked behind Naruto.

"Yeah!! Dattebayo, a real mission!!" He cheered. Sasuke "Humph" 'ed while sakura hit his head, causing the blonde to scream in pain.

"Ittai! Sakura-chan" He protested and rubbed the forming bump.
Everyday ttebayo!! Why!!?

In the distance a hyuga princess frowned and looked at the ground 'Naruto-kun... he loves sakura' she told herself. She always did. Naruto was the love of her life and he never saw her, she was an outcast to Naruto's life.

She gasped. 'what am I saying? No! I will never give up until Naruto rejects me or dies!! Because- because, because that is my heart's way!!' she smiled to herself.

Back at the bright haired shinobi's

"Baka!! Every mission we do is real!!" She screamed.

"Alright! alright-ttebayooo" He chimed back. This earned him another hit but in the face "DON'T INTERRUPT ME!!" Guy sighed "Now my youthful saplings~  enough of this, we've got a mission to compete now" Guy grinned and put a thumbs up. "OF COURSE GUY SENSEI!!" Lee cried starting in awe.

Kiba, neji and tenten cringed, moving away. Shikamaru and chouji were walking at the back of the group whilst eating chips. And Hinata and Shino walked in silence.

They seemed to be doing fine till a bright light came from the sky, caught their attention.

"Eh. What's that?" Naruto said, he squinted trying to see what it was. Kakashi's head snapped as well, and he observed the shining light.

"Hm.... maybe it's just the sun..."

WHACK!!

"YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT!!" Sakura yelled. "OWww..!" Naruto exclaimed. Kakashi ignored them and had eyes for the hidden creatures. He looked over to neji.

"Neji, use your byakugan!" Kakashi called.

"Hm" He nodded and closed his eyes, when they opened they revealed pearl, strong eyes with veins popping around his eyes.

As he focused he was able to see twelve falling bodies, this caused alarm. But the longer he looked he could see that one boy had an amazing chakra similarity to both Naruto and Hinata, strangely enough.

"Kakashi, there are eleven kids and an older male and is that?.." Neji was about to compare chakra similarities but there was no more time to speak.

Kakashi, Naruto, kiba and sasuke had already leapt off.

Kakashi's eyes were shut but immediately opened with his shiringan swirling.

He caught three bodies, a girl with dark-ish skin,white and light blue hair, a boy with a bag held to chest and another boy with a large glass jar/vase with a big cork for the lid. It was filled with water and  strapped to his back.

He landed on the ground and laid them down.

Ah. They're from konoha? Kakashi said in thought. He saw that  one boy, the one with a bag had a white head protector, the other boy had a black one for the waist and the girl had hers carved into her goggles, those had orange lenses.