CHAPTER 9 - Jacob

[ I HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN LIKE 2 MONTHS FORGIVE ME IM SORRY IM HOPELESS ] Hello Everyone, Sorry For Lack Of Updating. I Haven't For Like A Month And A Half.

Anyway, I've Been Sooooooooooo Busy, Please Forgive.

By The Way, Read My Remus Lupin Fan - Fiction ( Harry Potter Life ), Its Called Lycanthrope Mist. Her Name Is Melanie Collins, And Its Gonna Be Deep. ANYWAY THANKS!

[ I've Just Noticed My Writing Is Cringe So Sorry. Also Enoch Is Smol Bean And Logan Is A Bloody Jerk. ]

A Shallow Voice Erupted From The Place Beside Aria And I, Snapping Me Out Of My Trance. I Immediately Released Aria's Hand, Letting It Fall To Her Side. Everything Around Me Seemed Unnecessarily Bright.

"Aria, If You Were Trying To Seduce Him -" The Voice Began. I Noted It As Logan.

"I Wasn't, Logan! You Have To Believe Me!" Aria Countered. Her Vibrant Glow Was Slowly Fading, And I Stepped Backwards.

"Aria, What Was That?" I Whispered. Aria Turned Her Head To Face Me.

"Jacob! It Was Nothing, Don't -"

"Show Me Your Eyes! Show Me!" Logan Yelled At Me, Shoving Me Against The Nearest Tree. His Left Hand Had Me Pinned, And His Right Had Sharp, Black Talons Extending From It's Tips.

They Grew Larger And More Menacing By The Second. When They Were Felly Extended, He Wrapped The Claws Around My Throat.

"Logan, Let Go Of Him!" Aria Begged, Trying To Pry The Boy Off Me. Logan Was Surprisingly Powerful; His Tall But Lanky Figure Was Similar To That Of Bronwyn.

An Object That Quite Resembled A Small Blade Pierced The Skin Of My Jaw, Causing Me To Yelp Out In Agony. The Gutting Feeling In My Stomach Became Severe, Spreading A Numbing Sensation Throughout My Body.

"Open Your Eyes!" He Yelled Again. I Slowly Did As I Was Ordered And He Pried Them Open Further; Searching Them.

"Alright! Alright, Logan!" Aria Screamed. "I Used It! Please, Stop This!"

"Mr. Carter, Mr. Portman And Miss Roche!"

The Two Peculiars Turned To See Miss Wren, Addison On Her Trail. Logan Dropped Me Against The Tree, And His Alarming Red Eyes Became Faint. I Quickly Sat Up, Breathing Heavily. I Felt A Warm Liquid Trickle Down My Throat, And Wiped The Blood With My Sleeve.

The Other Children Slowly Crept Out From Their Places, Wanting To Witness What The Commotion Was About. Miss Wren Turned From A Weeping Aria To A Fuming Logan, Then Finally To Me.

"What Is Going On, May I Ask?" The Woman Asked, Impatient. She Raised An Eyebrow At Logan As He Spoke.

"Aria Is What's Goin' On," Logan Spat. "She Told Us She Wouldn', Miss Wren."

He Glared At Aria, Who Cowered Under His Stare.

"I'm Sorry, Logan. I'm Sorry." She Breathed, Still Sobbing.

Miss Wren Raised Her Eyebrows, And Turned Towards Me.

"All Of You," She Sighed. "Follow Me, Please."