EPISODE THREE

THEIA P.O.V-

Smelling his blood is like when you wake upon a frosty winter's day, all you want to do is firstly stay in bed- where it is warm-where you feel safe. And secondly all you can think of doing is hiding from the sharp cold morning air.

It's the same, when I smell his blood, when I taste his blood- all I want to do is to latch onto him, his heat makes me feel like i'm part of the pack more. Not to mention he is one of the only people from the pack who actually likes me. And letting go of him, all I feel is this scratching pain- I get this pain that doesn't go away for hour Dema said 'Without him you feel mentally alone'. She said it, I never said I understood what it meant.

How do you expect me to respond, bite my lip and smile softly- he never warned me nor prepared me. I mean, I doubt he actually knew, but he still could have warned me of the chances... I could have- prepared myself then.

But instead I get hauled back by the pack and bound up. It's not like I did anything wrong nor did I plan to do anything wrong. If they had the same senses as me maybe they would understand.

But no, instead i'm bound to the Oak tree awaiting what will happen to me next.

// Hope you enjoy- Hamish-Writter