All conversations stopped apart from the one between Charles and your mind 'You feel bad love, It's okay I'm here and yes I understood it all you were thinking of what to say quite loudly.' Everyone finished their soup and went their separate ways apart from you and Erik "That was quite impressive (Y/N), I've never met someone like you. Someone so intelligent and unique, Sie sind eine seltene Blume, es zu umarmen." Erik then got up and left so you started walking to your room with a large smile across your face, Charles could feel your sudden mood change from guilt to happiness in 0.2 seconds which made him smile. But he couldn't quite figure out why? 

-In your room at night- 

You couldn't sleep, you wasn't used to being in such a comfortable bed but rather a piece of wood. So you got up and put on your brand new silk (F/C) gown around the very comfortable pjs then headed towards the kitchen, the manor in the dark was still very bright and beautiful. You walked passed a lot of rooms but one struck your attention as you could see the light still on behind it, there was a plaque on the door which said 'Professor Xavier.' Charles couldn't still be awake could he? So being very curious you knocked on the door and heard a fainted "Come in." you quietly opened the door and the grand Charles Xavier's office was shown in its glory, Charles was in his chair behind the desk with messy hair and a tired expression on his handsome face. 

"(Y/N)? What are you still doing up?" He said as he wiped his face with the palm of his hands, "I could ask you the same thing Charles. I couldn't sleep so I went to go and make a hot chocolate but saw the light in here still on so i came to see if you were okay?" Charles grinned and replied "My dear (Y/N), I'm fine just drowning in documents and evidence about Shaw. Care to join me?"  You nodded and strode over to his desk where you then sat on the edge in Charles' direction, "Now, you're intelligent. Try and answer this." He handed you a file that had Sebastian Shaw's photo and a summery of his plan, which was to start a nuclear war between the USA and Russia. "Well, straight off the bat a nuclear war would definitely destroy not just the US and Russia but every continent and Country between." He nodded so you continued "But doing that would result in both human and mutant race casualties so he would surely die with us along with everyone in the world." You gave Charles back the folder and he said "That's what i can't figure out, why would he kill the entire world including himself? Especially with the mutation he has he could it himself within five minutes so why start a war?" "What's his mutation?" Charles replied to your question "Shaw can absorb large amount of energy for example a bazooka or grenade explosion, but this is nothing to worry your pretty little head about love." He smiled and stood to tidy up the files and such.

Whilst he was tidying you were admiring his gorgeous office and him himself, yes you thought that Charles Xavier was a brilliant man and was extremely hot. "What did Erik say to you earlier? In German not long after I left the table." You looked up and you and Charles made eye contact until you sighed and said "Erik said that I was a rare flower and that I should embrace it." Charles' fists clenched and the mood in the room turned angry a little bit but Charles replied "I agree with him, you're very rare, beautiful and that you should embrace it." He walked up to you with his blue eyes glistening like the sea and smile beaming, however you decided to have a little fun...

You quickly held your breath and hid underneath his desk, "(Y/N) this is not funny, just show yourself." He was slightly laughing as you were about to reach tipping point then breathed out, Charles still not nothing that you were underneath his desk. "Come on, don't make me chase you love." You quickly held your breath again and moved towards the door, this was going to be fun. You breathed out as Charles turned around and saw you "You need to relax a little Charles, just by looking at you I can tell that you're stressed out and tense. Relax." Again you disappeared and opened the door running near the stairs, hearing and seeing Charles running behind you, you breathed out again and said "Come on Charles, i never knew you to be a slow poke." You smirked then disappeared running to the front door "Slow poke? (Y/N) We are not children." You opened the front door and quickly ran outside hiding behind Hank's car as you regained your breath, "Love, even know it's a beautiful night it's bloody freezing and if i recall you're wearing nothing but your pjs." You gave up, it was really cold. Charles waited at the front door as you stood up and walked around the car smirking at Xavier, "Come on love, still want that hot chocolate?" "You just read my mind." 

You were both giggling and chatting about nothing and everything whilst Charles made you both some hot chocolate, "So (Y/N)-" You interrupted "So Charles." He smirked and you urged him to carry on, "When and how did you discover your mutation exactly? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." He gave you a purple mug filled with glorious hot chocolate and sat down on a bar stool opposite you sipping his in a blue mug, "Well seeing as you have done so much for me, I shall. But consider yourself lucky Xavier." He grinned and stared at you intently as you told your story.

"I was around 10 years old and at that time I adored swimming with my friends, the only friends I had ever had. One day my parents took me and them for my 10th birthday, I was so excited not only to spend time with my friends but also doing what I loved. I had seen people swim in the olympics and I made it my goal to be on the 1st place podium, accepting a gold medal and a participation trophy with the entire country supporting me and loving me. But when I dived into the water I of course disappeared, my parents saw me reappear and so did my friends everyone there did actually. They dragged me out of the pool and took me home and dropped my friends off at their houses, the next day at school my friends wouldn't talk to me. My parents were angry at me so i decided to get back at them, my mother was cooking dinner and i went downstairs just staring at her then I saw her memories. She had slept with another man. I told my dad snd showed him by holding his hand and projecting what i saw into his head, they both broke up and left me with my aunt who raised me and beat me until I ran away to Munich. You can guess the rest... Your turn Charles."

By the time you had finished the story Charles had finished his mug of hot chocolate and generally looked sympathetic towards you, "I'm sorry to hear that, no child should be forced to leave their home but now i will tell you mine." Then Charles began.

"My powers came when I was just 9 years old, I thought I was going crazy hearing voices in my head. It wasn't until i was twelve when I realised that the voices were in everyone else's head, I had met Raven and we have been somewhat brother and sister since then. You could probably guess the rest." You looked at Charles with a small smile, he had really had it easy. Charles turned around and saw the time on the clock, "Come on (Y/N), It's time for bed. If you can't sleep how about I join you obviously not in a sexual way but just help you fall asleep." You blushed but shook your head, "I will be fine Charles but thank you for the offer, I'll manage. Goodnight Charles, make sure you get some sleep." He smiled and nodded "Don't worry love, i will.'

-asleep in bed-

As you were just falling asleep you heard Charles' voice in your head and it said,

'Goodnight love, sweet dreams (Y/N)'