28. (No Going Back)

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry Cameron"

"Nahh... don't be. I think him leaving us was the best thing that  could ever happen to our family. Look where we are, my mom and sister  are happy and I couldn't be any happier" he adds. "Andrea Russet. I  met her at a YouTube party and we hit it off. She was hot, I liked her,  why not start to date you know? Andrea was amazing, don't get me wrong,  that's why I hate what I did to her. I was going through a rough time in  my life while dating her. I was meeting new celebrities constantly, I  was partying all the time and experiencing with...things" he says  coughing. I knew he was talking about weed. "You know people look at  Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes, or Shia LaBeouf and they are like how  can they be this crazy? How can they fall off the wagon? I didn't  understand at first, but I get it now. I get there mental breakdown" he  says staring at. He clears his throat and bites his lip. "I met Madison  Beer at a photo shoot, and when I started talking to her, I felt like I  could say anything to her" he says looking at me. "I could tell her  about my life and that's what I did. I would blow off Andrea every  chance I got to go be with Madison. She didn't judge, she wasn't trying  to change me, she was always there to just listen. Then we kind of  started messing around and I know I should have broken up with Andrea  before I did, but I don't know why I didn't. I guess two is better than  one" he joked. "I told her about Madison and I, and after she slapped  the shit out of me, she started bawling her eyes out. It really sucked  to see her like that but I knew I wanted to be with Madison, so that was  that" I sit on my knees and stare at Cameron.

"Then Madison turns around and cheats on you" I say knowing the story.

"Yup, with my best friend. Karma is a real bitch" he laughs rubbing his chin.

"Cameron, do you still want to be with her?" I asked.

"No I don't. Melanie, I want to be with you" he says grabbing my hand

"Why?" I say and he laughs. He stares at me for a minute and smiles.

"I've been taking medicine for my bipolar depression. I also smoke  weed because I feel like it's an escape from reality and not think about  anyone or anything" he says and looking down. "Ever since, you came  along, I stop taking my medication and I slowly stop smoking. I know we  haven't known each other for long and yes we did start dating so  suddenly. But I know I want to be with you and I want to make this work.  I'll do anything and everything if we can please make this work. I  realize that you make me happy and I can be myself around you. And I  don't want to escape reality because you are my reality" he says. Damn,  that was so heartfelt. I stare at him and smile then looked away to the  pizza. Jasmine did say if he fights for me, I should give him another  chance.

"Okay Cameron" I say grabbing my necklace. "We should try and make this work...again" I say and he smiles.

"Thank you" he said leaning over to me kissing me. Then his hand  comes to my waist and I lean back on the couch. Cameron pulls up and  stares at me. He clenches his jaw then stands up. Was it my breath? I  dip my pizza in the garlic. Gross Melanie. Cameron then lifts me up from  the couch and I start laughing.

"Please don't drop me" I say and he starts laughing. He carries me up  the steps and I've seen too many movies to know where this is heading.  We reach Cameron's bedroom and he shuts the door behind us with his  foot. I don't know why because no one is home. He sets me down on the  bed and before he can look at me I grab his jaw and pulled him down so  our lips can meet. Cameron doesn't pull away and has his hands sit on  both sides of me as we're kissing. I pull back and look at him and he  stares at me. I slowly pull off my shirt, then my tank-top so I'm  sitting there in my bra. I'm so inexperience, I'm so scared. Cameron  stares at me then his eyes look down at my body. I'm the president of  the itty bitty titty committee, so there's that.

"You're beautiful" he says and I look at him and he's staring at me.  He always knows, when I'm thinking too much or too hard. He knows how to  snap me back to reality. He wraps his hands around my waist and pushed  his lips towards mine and I hold onto him. We continue to kiss and  Cameron works his way to my collarbone and that's when I realize he was  unhooking my bra. Is this happening? Is this really happening? Am I  about to have sex for the first time? Am I about to have sex with  Cameron Dallas? This has to be one of those sexy dreams Nessa tells me  about that she has of Justin Timberlake. Why am I thinking about Nessa  and Timberlake when I need to be thinking about Cameron? I tug on  Cameron's shirt trying to pull it off, and I think he realizes and  laughs against my skin. He pulls away and takes off his shirt throwing  it to the ground. I slide my bra off that was caught around my arms and  he walks over to his drawer and pulls something out. He walks back over to me pushing his lips  to mine so hard I fall back on his bed. I wanted to, I do, especially  with Cameron but I was so scared of the unknown. Like, what do I do?

Should I lead? Or have him lead? Do I close my eyes the whole time or  do I stare at him? Cameron continues to kiss me as he unzips my pants.  His hands rub around on my body and I close my eyes and took a breather. 

"You sure?" he asked and I open my eyes to look at him. Cameron  hovers over me moving my hair out of my face. I shake my head yes and  Cameron goes to unzip his pants. This was happening. If I wanted it to  stop, I could say stop. But I didn't. I wanted Cameron and I wanted  this. There was no going back.

 There was no going back