Chapter 18

Your POV

I woke up horribly when Torii was holding  her phone in her hand, blasting (most hated song) right in my ear. And I despised this song with all of my being, soul and spirit. I glared at her. "Torii, why would you play the most horrible song that I despise?" I asked. "Because we were almost about to be late for school. It's 7:00. Now come on. We have to get ready so we can look fabulous!" "Like Grell(Yes,Grell is fabulous. We all worship his fabulousness)?" I asked. She nodded. We got to school a minute before the tardy bell rang. 

=time skip to after school brought to chu by Alois's booty shorts; all hail le king of booty shorts=

After doing homework we were bored. Jimin and Suga never made us bored(cringing at how wrong that sounds), even when we were bored. They could always find a way to make us not bored. I really miss them, especially Jimin. I looked over at Torii chan, who was on her phone, smiling and laughing a little to herself. Probably looking at all the pictures she secretly took when we were with them. Suddenly, out the of blue, my phone rings. Torii and I jump. But when I read the caller I.D, I thought something had happened. It was...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Another cliff hanger! And another chapter!

Heh, yeah I just feel like writing this book I guess;idk

Bai  friends :3

~Kawaii sama