Chapter 11

Torii's POV
B/f/n and I got ready for our dinner with Suga and Jimin. I thought b/f/n would wear something a bit more...I don't know,pink colored. I asked b/f/n why she didn't wear something more pink and she said"BTS". And then I said".....what.....". She thought that the red and black outfit was more appropriate because of Jimin. I thought it suited her better than pink,actually. After getting ready,we sat down at a small,circular table. It was 4:30 and they were supposed to pick us up at 6:00. "Uh,Torii,we may have a problem. I think we got ready a bit too early than needed". B/f/n said. I agreed with her. I started to play on my phone because I was bored waiting. B/f/n did the same,except she had on her headphones. I wanted to show her something but she didn't want to. I told her it had to with Deathnote...and that's all it took for her to put down her headphones. I found this Deathnote collage of Near,Mello,Matt,L,and Ryuk. When she saw it,she fangirled. She found it on her phone,took a screenshot,and made a Deathnote collage with more pictures of them,and added the collage I showed her in it. And then she made it her background. And lock screen. And then I was like "bruh". I mean,she has posters of them,her phone case is Near and Matt,just now her background and lock screen,she cosplay a as them all the time,and the library on her Wattpad account it's all Deathnote x reader books or any other Deathnote books. She does have some different books though. After what felt like fifteen minutes,it was 6.
B/f/n POV
There was a knock at the door and I answered it. It was Jimin and Suga. They looked calm and happy,but I could kinda tell they were reallyyyyy nervous. We got in to the car,laughing and talking. We arrived to a building that Torii and I have never seen before after thirty minutes. We went inside and went to the rooftop. At the rooftop,there was a table with the same flower petals as when they asked us out. There were candles,but they were pine scented candles(or whatever you want). It was really pretty and peaceful up here. Jimin seated me and Suga did the same for Torii. After talking for a while,our food finally arrived. It was all Italian food,which Torii and I both loved. After eating we went for ice cream(um...because yeah..????idk). Then we went on a walk on the beach. After this,they dropped us off at our house. We agreed to meet again,and they'll text us when they wanted to hang out. We stumbled into bed since we were kinda tired. We decided to chill to day because we haven't done something like that in a while,so basically we did nothing. We ordered pizza,and watched anime. After all the pizza was gone,I decide to write a random short story on Wattpad. I published it,and I thought it was beautiful. And then I went on Snapchat. I took a pic of Ryuk and the caption was"so beautiful".

Then I almost cried at how beautiful Ryuk is

Then I almost cried at how beautiful Ryuk is. I mean,like, look at that beauty. And Torii was watching me with this weird look on her face this whole time. And I was like"bruh". So basically we did random things today. And ate a lot of sugar. And stayed up the whole night. We fell asleep at 3 in the morning,just to get woken up by Torii splashing cold water on my face. And then I chased her around the house,until I got tired and stopped. We watched Deathnote because Deathnote is life,it's bae,it's senpai,it's taken over my mind,and my life(true fact 😀👍🏼👏🏼🙌). And when Matt and Mello died,I cried saying stuff about how they never told each other they loved each other and Torii looked at me like "??????.....". Then I said"........OTP.......". I think she was a bit creeped out by now. Hehe. I need mental help(another true fact 😀👍🏼👏🏼🙌). I went and got my notebook and started writing notes for my Near x reader x oc(yet another true fact).

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Halo
So I am working on the note for Near x reader x oc
I just need more note I think
Then I'll probably start working on it
Idk when tho
But I'll start as soon as I can
K
Bai
~kawaii-san