Chapter 1

^Please enjoy this x reader book(it's meh first x reader). Sorry if it's horrible tho
Ok I'll staph
Jk
No I'll staph now soz
But please bear with meh ^
*^Requested by TicciTorii34 one of my best friends here and IRL^*
*^also dedicated to her, love chu bestie!!!!!!^*

Torii's POV
"Blah, blah, blah..."The teacher droned on and on about boring science stuff. I looked out the window at the pretty cherry blossoms outside. "Torii, what's the answer????" asked the teacher. You replied,"Iron oxide." You always got good grades, without even trying at all. The last bell of the day rang so you went to your locker to get your stuff. When you got home, there was a note from your parents saying,"Hello darling. Your father and I have gone to lunch with some old friends of ours that moved here recently. We should be back by 5:30 or later. Mother". 'So I'm alone?' you thought. "COOL!!"you burst out. You decided to order (cheese, pineapple, etc.)pizza and watch anime. Once the food arrived you decided to watch (AoT, Black Butler, OHSHC, Death Note, etc). You decided to text b/f/n to see if she wanted to hang out. B/f/n replied right away and said yes. "HEYYYYYY TORII!!!!"your best friend shouted. "HEYYYY B/F/N!!!!" Torii shouted back. "I got pizza,and I was gonna watch Black Butler, is that-" " OF COURSE THAT'S OK TORII YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE BLACK BUTLER!!!!"she screamed. We watched it until 10:30 pm at which my parents came home earlier than that. We decided to have a sleepover since it was so late already. So then we turned on the radio to listen to kpop. And an announcement was made 15 minutes later. "The kpop group BTS is holding a contest to one of their concerts. You can win 2 free tickets if you call right now. The number is 916-111-7770. But you can only win the tickets if you're the right caller. Now onto other news, blah blah blah." "OMG TORII WE HAVE TO WIN!!!!!!"she yelled. You both called the number,until..."Hello you're the right caller." "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"you both screamed excitedly.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Haiiiii!!!!
I know that this is meh first x reader but I Jhope(see wat I did there lol) that chu liked it.
This book is still dedicated and made for TicciTorii34.
She's mah bestie and sister IRL.
We both LOVE BTS and kpop.
Yah
Yeh
Yeah
Yay
Idk anymore.
~kawaii-san