Back In Time Pt. 1

(Metropolis)
(12:00AM/(Midnight) EST)

Braedey had dealt with many different villains in his time with the Justice League, with those racing to that of the size-shifting Giganta, to the mad witch Minerva, and he won against them.

But now, he, with Batman, Superman, Green Lantern, The Flash, and Wonder Woman, were dealing with a man with time powers, named TimeWalker, who was jumping back and forth, and making a hassle out of the League.

"This guy is really getting on my nerves." Braedey flipped over a time wave, which aged a van to nothing but rust and broken and corroded glass. "Even so, he knows how to throw a good kick and punch."

"No time for that. Let's move." The Flash ran past, and Braedey groaned from the time pun, and he flew ahead.

TimeWalker threw another time bomb at Superman, who dodged it, but it exploded behind him, and it sent him down into the ground. Green Lantern created a shield against the blasts and explosions, whilst Wonder Woman and Octavius flew after the travelling time man.

"Time to wreck this guy." Braedey landed on the ground, and charged at TimeWalker. As he did, the man threw a golden pocket watch from his hand, but it dodged Braedey's shoulders and it landed on the ground behind him. The Amazonian then reared back his fist, and punched TimeWalker straight in the face, knocking him out almost immediately.

"Not bad of a punch." The Flash commented, as the other heroes all walked, flew up, and landed next to the little Amazon.

But then, the sound of loud ticking got their attention. They looked at the pocket watch on the ground, as the dial reached 12, then it opened, and it suddenly erupted in a flash of red and white, creating a portal of space/time.

"Run!" Braedey yelled, and the other heroes began to grab onto anything that was bolted to the ground. But, as Braedey does so, he dug his fingers into the ground, but was being pulled in by the vortex. He grunted in pain, feeling his body starting to stretch from the vortex's sucking forces. "I...can't...hold-" He then felt his hands break away from the rock, and he flew back into the portal.

"BRAEDEY!!" Wonder Woman pulled out her whip, and quickly flicked the whip's end out to try and grab her son before he got sucked in. As the whip was only just a millimetre away from him, he was completely sucked into the portal, and vanished into the darkness of the centre, just as the portal closed, and the whip fell to the ground.

Wonder Woman fell to her knees, looking at the spot where he was a second ago. She couldn't believe it. Her son was gone again, and possibly for good. She felt tears in her eyes, but didn't bother to hold them back. Her shoulders shook with each sob, as she looked down at her knees.

"Miss Wonder Woman?" The black haired woman looked up, and saw a mailman oddly walking up to her. "A letter was sent to our office a long time ago from 131 years ago."

"131 years ago?" Wonder Woman took the letter, and nodded to the mailman. "Thank you." As the man walked away, she saw the writing was from Braedey. "Wait...this is Braedey's handwriting." She looked to the others.

"Let's get back to the Watchtower to decipher this text." Batman replied, and the heroes vanished in a blue flash.

~*~*~
(Justice League Watchtower)

~*~*~(Justice League Watchtower)