Memory (6 months)

Hey guys! so in this chapter there will be a major spolier from 6x16 last day on earth and 7x01 the day will come when you won't be from AMC The Walking Dead so if you have never seen these episodes i sugesst that you skip this chapter and i will write the new one this afternoon at the latest. But if you have seen them then enjoy because you know what is coming this is your last chance...... I will wait until you go to the next one its ok i will wait........................................................................... Good? alright enjoy i am just telling you guys You Have Been Warned!

================================================================================

A week later Carl is now six months pregnant with Sam and he still does not know who this Negan guy is. One morning he wakes up in Ron's arms and then he says,"Morning you two!" Carl and Ron kiss until they are interrupted by Sam which makes the two laugh and Ron lifts up Carls shirt and kisses his fiances belly and he says,"Well good morning buddy where you trying to get our attention huh?" Carl gets changed and goes downstairs to get breakfast and Lori says from not looking up from the pan,"I thought if you heard the sound of bacon you would come running!" Carl turns a shade of pink as he says,"No I did not?" Lori hums a "Yes" then returns to cooking. As Carl is waiting Abraham comes in the door bearing a note and he says,"Carl! I have a message for you I think you might want to read it!" Carl takes it and begins to read:

 Carl,

We know what you did six months ago! and we have something of yours that you might want back but first you have something of ours meet us in two weeks with HALF of your armory and maybe we won't kill your friend!

NEGAN

 Carl looked up in shock and he said,"Abraham get everyone to the church NOW!" Carl grabs his gun and holster along with his pocket knife and then heads to the church in a hurry. He bursts through the sanctuary doors with his dads hat on. The last time he wore this was when he was a kid..... When his dad was alive. Gaberel looks at Carl and bows his head as he walks past it is like he is royalty or something and the others fall silent just waiting for Carl to speak kinda of like in the bible. 

Carol looks at her leader with an upmost intrest as he says," EVERYONE LISTEN UP WE HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM NEGAN HAS TAKEN ONE OF OUR OWN AND WE NEED TO GET OUR GUY BACK OKAY SO WE NEED A GAMEPLAN ANY IDEAS?"

The entire church erupts into chaos and that's when Carl has had enough he pulls out his gun and fires a shot. Everyone stops talking and pays attention to their pregnant leader and he puts the gun back in his holster and goes back to speaking.

After the meeting everyone goes in different cars and they drive to the place where Negan is with...... Glen?!?!
Carl is forced to the ground by a guard but he yells,"HEY I AM FUCKING 6 MONTHS PREGNANT HAVE SOME GOD FORSAKEN RESPECT!!!!!" the guy backs off and we are met by Negan and Glen who has his bat Lucile by his head and he says,"Well looky here! Shhhiit! We have Carl Grimes and his little fuck buddy huh? Hey Glen? Do you know them?" He puts his ear up to Glen's gagged mouth and he hotly  says,"No? Huh? Lets try this again!" He lifts Lucille and strikes his head as he says,"DO. YOU. FUCKING. KNOW. HIM?!" then all the brain matter and blood soaked the ground which made me get sick and pass out...............