Meeting Lori (5 Months)

The next morning Ron woke up next to Carl and his arms were still wrapped around Carl's midsection and Carl was still sleeping witch was a good thing. He then got up from the bed shirtless and then his abs flexed as he stretched his eyes trailed over to a grey zip up hoodie and he slipped it on and zipped it up just so it could rest above his abs and then he smiled as he kissed the top of Carl's head and then closed the door to just a crack and walked downstairs.

Then Lori met Ron's eyes as she introduced herself to him she said,"Good morning you must be Carl's fiancé Ron right?" Ron nodded as Lori stuck her hand out for him to sake and he grasped it and then Ron said slowly,"Yeah?...and who are you?" Lori then said,"Oh where are my manners my name is Lori Grimes Carl's mother!"

Then Ron thought to himself,"I thought she was dead I must be dreaming?" Then Carl came downstairs supporting Sam with his free hand and the other on the handrail from their room and he smiled,"Morning!" He said with the most cutest yawn and then Ron went over to Carl and kissed him.

But then he lifted up his shirt and he bent down and said,"Good Morning buddy you didn't give daddy a hard time last night?" Sam replied with a kick and it made Carl and Ron chuckle as Carl said,"I felt him sleep last night but he kept shifting around it kinda reminds me of his daddy!" Then Ron replied,"Yeah right I think our son is going to be more like you!"

But soon Carl looked at his mother and said,"Mom you never told me why you came back?" Lori said in a solemn voice,"I came back so I could rekindle our relationship and I am sorry that I did this to you and my grandson!" Lori then looked at both of them and said,"Come on let's eat I'm sure that your cravings have been kicking in!" she smiled at them and they began to eat.