Chapter 4: Babysitting

En başından başla

"It's more than a game! It's my LIFE!" BEN threw himself to the ground, "Seriously?" You said holding out your hand to help him up. But he simply pulled you down. "Hahaha!" BEN laughed. At this time smoke was probably coming out of your ears because you were really mad at this "Brat-sitting" Slenderman ordered you to do.

"GodDammit! Please make this brat sitting easier for me!" You stomped your foot earning everyone's attention. You sighed knowing you scared them.
Sally hugged you and then whispered in your ear, "I'm sorry (Y/n), but the boys are always that way... Me and Jane are really well behaved." And that she hoped off and skipped to her teddy bear. 

"HEY! I'm well behaved too!" Toby crossed his arms, "No you're not Toby" Masky stood up. "I'll prove it to you!" Toby yelled at him.

"That's it!" You smirked having an idea. "Okay.." You clapped your hands, "Whoever proves they're more behaved I will reward them"

The pastas looked up at you ready to compete. Well.. Not Jeff. "Gee, (Y/n). Isn't that the smartest thing you've said all day" he raised at eyebrow placing his hands in his hoodie. "BEN! Remember that game we were playing at my house of Mortal Kombat?" "Yep" he responded not bothering to look up from his Ds. You took out the game and waved it in front of them.

"Whoever is better in behaving i'll give this to either you or Jeff" you sang out.

Now this. This made BEN and Jeff look up. "YOU'RE ON!" They both said glaring at each other. "I'm taking that Mortal Kombat game with me Jeff!~" BEN stuck out his tongue at him. "Oh yeah? Well try me" Jeff stuck out his tongue at him too.

And for Toby.. "Toby vs Laughing Jack" you said. Toby just glanced at L.j who was just laughing by himself in the corner.

"That freak?" He asked.

"Toby, that's not very nice" You folded your arms. "Okay okay" "I can beat Toby! Hahahah" L.j laughed.

Later the pastas took off proving they're way better, you sighed when they all went back upstairs getting quiet. Until it was for BEN's scream that was heard from the whole mansion. You got up and found where the yelling was coming from, BEN...

He looked at someone in horror, you looked at what he was looking at and in the darkness was Jeff... But not a kid anymore... "Jeff?" You called out. He stepped outside and looked at himself, "Hahah! I'm tall again!" You were confused. He's not a kid? "Wait.. What?" You asked.

"Hehehe! Who's taller now (Y/n)~" he walked up to you and placed a hand on top of your shoulder/head. "HEY!" You shoved him off... Okay, so he was a couple of inches taller than you. "So you guys are all suppose to be... Tall?" "Yup" "Whoa! Jeff how'd you do it to go back to normal!?" BEN asked excited.

Jeff smirked, "Simple, just banging my head against the brick wall, try it" You knew Jeff was lying just to hurt BEN.

BEN sprinted to the wall and banged his head with all his might... Technically causing him to pass out.
You ran towards him, "JEFF! That was mean." Jeff was laughing so hard, "Admit it, it was pretty hilarious! Hahah" He lost balance and fell to the floor, "Okay, so it was a bit funny.. But still!" You carried him to his bed and just left him there.

"How'd you do it?" You asked him walking out the door, "I don't know, I just felt something strange and bam! I'm me again" He then took off probably showing everyone he's tall again.

"Ugh, he's probably gonna be like 'Oh! I'm tall again! Suck it!'" You mimicked Jeff. "I heard that!" You could hear Jeff's voice echo through the mansion.

1...
2..
.3..
.4.
.5.

. "Ah!!!!!" Screaming could be heard. You were not surprised, as you were heading out the door, the whole creepypastas came in rushing in to the room, "JEFF! He's he's.." "He's what?" You asked pretending not to know Jeff was back to normal, "He's back to normal!" You paused placing your hands into your (Hoodie/Hips).

"Oh no!" You dramatically said. They all hid behind you, "What's so wrong about that?" You asked. "He's so mean! He brags that he is now better!"

"That's so not true! It only means I can now mess with you.. KIDS! Hahahah! Oh God that sounds funny to say.." Jeff came in leaning against the door. "Listen Jeff, Slenderman put me in charge. So boo-hoo, you do what I say, and I say you should just shut the fuck up." You said the last phrase annoyed.

"HEY! (Y/n)! That doesn't mean I need to listen to you you, normal being" he pouted.

Silence...

"Was that suppose to be... offensive?" You raised an eyebrow. "I think it was" Liu scratched his head. "Really?" L.j tilted his head. Soon the kids were thinking about it. "Oh God.." Jeff face palmed.

You sighed, "Okay, Jeff will be helping me out here, okay? And Jeff. If I see you being mean with the... Kids, I'll fucking twist your neck." You threaten.  He raised his hands in defeat. "You're the boss" he shrugged. Once they all agreed to it, they all scattered everywhere. Except Toby and Liu. They wanted to do something with you and Jeff.

"Let's draw!"

"No! Let's sing!"

"No! I hate singing!"

"Well too bad! Play with someone else!"

Toby and Liu spat at each other. Toby wants to draw and Liu wanted to sing. So Jeff decided to 'sing' with Liu and you decided to draw with Toby, you guys were still in the same room.
You and Toby were happily drawing while Jeff was finding an appropriate song, until he finally found one.

"Hey! Bet you I can hit this note!" Liu announced.

"Please don't" Jeff tried to stop him but too late.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!" A shrieking high pitched scream could be heard literally out the universe. Clutching your ears, you told Liu to shush. Which he did. Leaving Jeff with a pissed off expression, Toby crying, and you clutching your ears.

Liu smiled innocently.

"That was... Beautiful" You smiled at him. "Why is Toby crying?" "Because... Your singing was so Ter-" you shot Jeff a death glare, "I mean because your singing was just so... You.." He tried not to lie..

Toby afterwards got up and ran out the room crying. "Freaking Retard" "LIU!" "SULLY!"

Liu once again smiled.