A disagreement of love:

The glass shattered into endless pieces of shards across the tiled kitchen floor, each piece broken differently but also beautifully. Flecks of blood were dripping over the floor as it trickled  from Alec's pricked finger, he gave a small moan as he ran over to the kitchen sink. "Alexander... Please let me help-" Magnus glided over to Alec but was soon belayed, "No Magnus.... You've done enough."Alec nudged Magnus out of reach, the sound of the tap running being the only noise lingering in the room.

"Alec please.... You can't stay mad at me forever." Magnus brushed his hair over and off his face as he pleaded Alec to forgive him. "How can you blame me for being absolutely livid? I don't care if it was one time Magnus.... It's one too many." Alec continued to run his finger under the tap caused by the anger of throwing a glass vase on the floor.
"Alec I told you I'm sorry.... Camille means nothing to me."
"I just don't know what to believe Magnus. Because you gave her something that means a lot.... You gave her affection when I was sat here at home waiting for you to come back.... You've basically just thrown this relationship down the drain." Alec's head hung low as he barged past and into Magnus which slightly made him loose his balance.

"And what's worse?..... Is I had to hear it from her." Alec stopped in his path and turned towards Magnus.
"I'm not even sure you care about me, how could you when you were so willing to share a night with Camille ." Magnus's head suddenly rose from the floor in response to Alec.
"How could you even possibly say that? Say I don't care. Alexander that's all I've ever done.... I love you. And if I was willing to give up what we have, then why would I be standing here trying with every inch of my body to fight for what we still have left?" Magnus's eyes began to water, his body trembling from the amount of emotion he was trying to hold in.

" I can see that Magnus, but if you did love me then why would you do this to me?"
"Alec I still do love you... And I'll choose you over and over and over. With out a pause, with out a doubt. In a heartbeat I will always choose you.... Why can't you see that?"
Alec's face turned red, his eyes beginning to swell from the tears being held in his eyes. Magnus has never declared his love and emotions like that before.... He's never properly said how he felt.

"Magnus... I-I don't know what to say."
Magnus strode over to Alec and embraced him into a hug.
"You don't have to say anything my dear Alexander.... Please.... Just forgive me." Alec could feel the tears from Magnus drop down the back of his black crisp shirt, he loved him so much... It was impossible to live with out him.

Alec knew he couldn't let Magnus go... He just knew that great things wouldn't happen twice... And Magnus was his great thing.