Chapter 12

"Hey what are you doing? I feel like going out!" This is a perfect time for Gracie to call so I can tell her everything that happened. I haven't been able to talk to her lately because Im either with Niall or she's with Harry.

"Just coming back from dropping Niall off, do you want to go out to eat and then have a sleepover?" Sleepovers are usually a weekly thing with us.

"YES! come get me and let's go to Souper salad!" Ever since I quit working there we still go every now and then.

"Okay, I'm gonna get clothes and then I'll be over there." *click*

I go into my room and grab my sleepover bag. I look through my drawers and pull out a pair of underwear, a plain t-shirt, sweat pants, shorts, and a v-cut shirt. Along with that I grab my phone charger and head out of the door.

I arrive at Gracie's house and she runs out. I drive to Souper salad and begin to tell Gracie everything

"Wait what happened!?" She's shocked from everything I tell her.

"We kissed pretty intensely and then fell asleep in each others arms." I know that she didn't want to hear it again but I still answered her.

I took a bite of my salad and watched as her expressions changed like crazy.

"So what are you guys then?" It hurt for her to ask because not even I knew what we were.

"I don't know, I didn't even think we were talking so I'm slightly confused about everything myself."

"Well do you think it's going in the direction of y'all being together?"

"Well yeah, that's been my main goal for awhile." Last year when everything happened we may not have been together but deep down I always hoped we would be.

"Well I just don't want to see you put your hopes so high and then have them fall off the shelf."

"Thanks Gracie" I was on a high before we had this conversation now I'm about to have an anxiety attack. What do I get myself into.

I put the last bite of soup in my mouth and left a three dollar tip.

We arrived at her house and I went inside to greet everyone before proceeding to her room.

"Can you do me a favor?" I didn't want to talk about the whole Niall thing right now.

"Yeah, sure, what is it?"

"Can we not mention Niall tonight?" She was taken aback by my request but politely shook her head yes.

"Good, now let's get back to what we always do!" ONE DIRECTION VIDEOS! All the time.

"Sweet I've been dying to show you this new one!" She always finds them and shows me.

We laugh for a few hours and finally fall asleep. Oops I forgot to text Niall. Oh well, he should understand.

Nialls P.O.V

It's 2:00 a.m if she was going to text or call she would have done it by now. Did she not have a good time? Did I do something wrong? Ugh all I did was leave my arm around her while we slept.

Okay you need to calm yourself Niall. Maybe she just fell asleep early. She never falls asleep early. STOP freaking yourself out Niall. She'll call.... eventually.