Chapter 6

Once we arrive at the mall we do our usual thing and drive all the way to the top of the parking garage. I park and start to get out.

I hear distant chatter on the other side of the car, so I stop and semi listen in.

"Just be calm" I hear Gracie's voice say from the other side.

"But she looks so beautiful today!" Niall doesn't really have a quiet voice

When we reach the doors of the mall Gracie is in between both of us as we walk in. My eyes immediately go to the rack of red dresses. I run over and pick out a dress in my size and also in Gracie's.

Since Gracie was blessed with a butt and boobs I have to think about that when picking her size out.

Niall smiles when seeing the selection that I made. Without thinking I make a quick smile back and run to the dressing rooms with Gracie.

The dress that I have is to my mid thigh and flows out slightly. It is sleeveless but holds perfectly around my frame. The plain red color looks amazing against my skin.

I slowly walk out of the dressing room and the expression Niall has is clue enough that he loves the dress.

I turn to see that Gracie also has her dress on. Hers also goes mid thigh and makes her bust very prominent.

We both turn to Niall and say

"What do you think?" At the same time.

"Gracie that dress looks very lovely on you, Jessica words can't even describe how that dress makes your curves look" he blushes and turns away

After that compliment we all decide that we should go eat. We make our way to the food court and order a few slices of pizza.

I decide that before Gracie can leave me alone with him I go to the bathroom and she follows after me. She pulls me to the side and tells me something I didn't expect.

"You should kiss him!" the seriousness in her tone is present

"What? are you joking with me?" she looks shocked with the way I have reacted

"Well it's obvious that you two want to, and you never know you may see what you want"

"I'll think about it" as much as I want to I don't know if he will be willing to kiss me"

Nialls POV

She takes awhile in the bathroom, but then I eventually see her and Gracie walk out of the bathroom. The way she looks today is more then I can bear.

They step toward me and immediately break my thoughts of taking her to my house and lay her down on my bed.

"Take long enough?" I jokingly ask them

"I'm sorry, who died and told you that you can judge how long we can use the bathroom?" Jessica has a smart remark towards me. She always had such a spunky mouth.

They go to several other stores before saying that they are done.

On the walk to the car I can't help but notice that her ass has perfectly fit in the shorts she is wearing.

We reach the car and buckle up. She doesn't hesitate to reverse and drive to my house.

Once there I get out of the car and give Gracie a hug. Jessica opens her car door and stands to give me one as well. When I begin to pull away she leans into kiss me.

Jessica's POV

I was nervous but I tried to act like I wasn't. When I went in for the kiss he didn't pull away, he actually leaned in for it.

His lips were soft just like I remembered them. When I pulled away he was in shock I could tell, but there was another hidden emotion. The emotion that was there was happiness.

He looked as though he wanted to kiss me again but I gave him another hug and got back in the car, saying goodbye as I put the car in drive.