Seriously ?

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

You guys are amazing.

I know I have said this already often enough before , but you guys are so awesome.

I just appreciate so much.

I really do.

I checked not a while ago and I was already at 4,5 k ?!

And then I checked today and I was at 5k...

That's just...

I don't know what do say..

It's just crazy!

It really is...

Today I had a not so nice day.. I got a bad grade in French , but then when I saw this..

I just couldn't help but smile..

And I don't write this  for more views , votes etc.

No... I am writing this Author Note... Because I want to express just how thankful I am...

When I started wattpad it was April (2016)..

I was really new to it.. I didn't know what to do... SO i just started with reading NaLu fanfictions ...

And always when there was an thank you Chapter I was like :"EHHHHH BORING!"

But now I know how it feels like...And now I wish I could go back to all the fanfics that I read and say something nice about those Author's notes..(But that would be to much work .. really it would be...)

Thank you guys for supporting, for making me happy and for making me expearience this.

There are so many authors out there , that deserve way more support then I do...

So it really suprised me when I first got 50 reads.. and now I have 5k???

That's just... wow!

I can't say it enough...

Thank you.. for everything.

~Luna