"So how's it going with what's his face." I set my fork down on my plate. "His name is Gavin, and things are fine. He left for a trip to see his family this morning." I shrugged my shoulders.

Breakfast went on with a lot more small talk. "You guys need something interesting to do here! It's always so boring." Andrew complained. He was used to playing his xbox whenever he wanted but he left it in his dorm. "Yeah.. Tell me about it. I still haven't found anything to do around here.. I could call Alexander and we could see if he has any good places to go.." I shrugged.

I went up to my room and grabbed my phone from my bedside table. I didn't have to scroll through my contacts because Alexander was one if the first people on my list. "Why the hell are you calling me at nine in the morning?" He answered. "Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed.." I mumbled. "No. Somebody woke me up from a really good dream! And I like to sleep in anyways!" His voice was lower than normal due to his waking up. "What? Where you getting laid or something?"

"Yes!" I was only joking about my comment but finding out that it was the truth made the conversation awkward. "What are you doing?" I asked. "What do you think?!" He snapped. "Sorry! Why are you so pissy this time of the day?"

"Why do you ask so many questions you already know the answer to? What did you call for?" He usually isn't this rude when I talk to him. "I was going to suggest hanging out somewhere today but if you would rather go back to sleep then that's fine." He sighed.

"What did you have in mind?" He asked. I could hear shuffling in the background. Alexander coughed. It wasn't a sick type of cough, but also not that kind of cough to clear his throat.. I have heard that many times. I don't know, it was just different and weird. "Nothing, I'm just really bored." I didn't want to mention that Andrew would be tagging along. That would be the surprise.

"Okay well.. Do you want to go get coffee so I have the chance to wake up?" I agreed and told him to meet me in twenty minutes.

I walked downstairs to see Andrew sitting on the couch flipping through the channels. "Oh my fuck! I wish nothing was on!" He complained tossing the remote to the opposite cushion. "Get ready to go. We are going to Starbucks in twenty minutes." I said going back up the stairs to get ready. I didn't have enough time to take a shower so I just brushed the tangles out of my hair, and put it in a side French braid. I put black eyeliner close to my eyelashes coated in mascara to make them look thicker.

I finished getting ready and put Gavin's sweatshirt on. It was way warmer than anything I had, and I liked that it was bigger on me. My mom would by me jackets and stuff but they would be tight and show my figure more.

I went down stairs to wait for Andrew. He doesn't take too long to get ready.. "No, you need to go change." He said. I looked down at my outfit; Gavin's grey sweatshirt and a pair of white jeans. "I know that's not your jacket." He crossed his arms. "It's not.. It's Gavin's." I said slowly, wondering why he would have a problem. "What did you two do for you to need his clothes?" I thought about it for a second. "Oh my god!"

"Nope, just your brother." He said. "No! He let me wear it at a football game and I just haven't given it back! We need to go." I changed the subject so he wouldn't question me further. "Yours or mine?" He asked grabbing his keys. "Mine."

"Oh shit, we are all dead." I smacked his arm on my way out the door. "At least I didn't run into a pole!" I teased. I remembered when he first started driving mom had gotten a call from Andrew saying he crashed his car into a telephone pole. I busted out laughing when we got to the sight. "Shut up!"

I saw Alexander's car already parked in a parking spot close to the empty outside sitting area. I parked my car and took the key out. "So who are we meeting?" Andrew asked. "A friend from school.." Andrew got in front of me and opened the door. He stayed and held the door for a girl walking out. I could tell he checked her out from behind.