Chapter Nineteen

"You're such an asshole you know it?" I said pushing Alexander away from me. He has been making rude comments all day about stuff I do, or what other people do in the hallways. I know he didn't mean them to hurt me, he was just trying to annoy me like always.

"And you're a bitch." He replied with a smile. He never stops with his rude comments. Sometimes they hurt. Just now, when he called me a bitch. It doesn't help that my hormones are bursting out of me. I feel like I want to hit the shit out of Alexander, but then the next I want to cry at his words.

"Do you really have to call me that?" I asked turning my head to look at him. "Aw are you going to cry now? Don't be a baby, Lexii." He told. I had had it. I started crying in the hallway for two reasons. One, it reminds me of back at my old school and then teasing me. Second, because my body had enough of my hormones.

"Holy fucking shit. Lexii I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to actually cry." He grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. I slapped his hand, "No. Just leave me alone.." I fought my way from him to the girls restroom. I ran in there and scared two girls. They snickered at me, making me cry even more.

I could hear loud footsteps behind me. Alexander bursted through the door scaring the girls again. "Go." He said to them pointing the door. They quickly grabbed their bags and rushed out. "Lexii, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean anything I said back there, and you know that." He wiped my tears away from my cheeks.

"Yeah.. I know. I just.." I sighed. I wasn't even on my period but I was acting like it. He hugged me tightly. I started laughing. "What?" He asked. "You're in the girls bathroom." He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't care. I've been in worse places."

"What are people going to think when we walk out of here?" I looked up at him. "We had sex. Why else would a guy be in here?" I threw my head back in laughter. "C'mon we need to get to class." I tugged on his hand.

People were starring at us as we made our way to class. "And let the rumors begin." Alexander whispered in my ear giving me a kiss on the cheek to spark the fire. I felt uneasy. What if this gets around to Gavin? I would never cheat on him and he should know that.

~~~~

After school, I waited for Alexander to finish up in his athletics class so we could walk outside together. Multiple guys at a time would come walking out together, and might I add some of them looked pretty nice for being all disgusting. "Hey sexy thing, you ready?" Alexander greeted with a sweaty forehead. I nodded. Alexander got behind me and wrapped me in a huge hug. "Eww!" I shrieked. "You're all sweaty! Get off me!" I slapped his arms.

"No! Oh we have to wait for one more person." He added. "Who?" Just then a tall guy with brown hair walked out of the locker room. "Him. Hey fuckwad, let's go."

The guy came up beside me. "Hey little one, I'm Louis." He introduced. "She's mine." Alexander said. I rolled my eyes. "Hi, I'm Lexii." I smiled shyly. "Aw you're so cute when you blush." He said with a smile. Even after working out his hair still managed to be perfectly intact. He looked fine himself. Everybody else who was leaving looked exhausted.

"I said she's mine. Back the fuck off." Alexander scooted in the middle of us. "He's just joking around.. I- I'm not dating him." Louis laughed. "So you're single then?"

"Uh.. No. My boyfriend doesn't go here.." I mumbled. "Oh well then, who is he?" Louis asked.

"Gavin.." I say timidly. "Pretty boy on Charleston High. Number twenty-three." Alexander blurted. "Him? Wow."

"Shut up Alexander. He's perfect." Alexander and Louis both busted out laughing. "What is your problem? Upset because he looks better than you?" I asked. Alexander laughed. "No babe. I can get more ass than he can."