II

Dawn got up from her chair, and turned to greet them smiling. Directing her attention to her long awaited screen partner, her face dropped when she saw who stood before her.

"Dawn, I'd like you to meet-" 

"Richard Gomez...." Dawn said in awe as she looked at him. 

Richard looked at her and smiled walking over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Hey Dawn, how are you?" he asked, leaning back to look at her.

"I see you two know each other," Dianne asked, her left eyebrow raised.

"Richard and I went to high school together. We were actually really close at one point," Dawn replied, her eyes never leaving Richard's. He hadn't changed much since high school, he still had the same built figure, the 

hair, and the charming eyes. The same eyes she fell in love with 

her high school years, the same eyes that made her cry and laugh 

at the same time, and a set of eyes which could always and would always melt her heart.

"Dawn?" 

Dawn snapped out of her daze and looked at Dianne. "I'm sorry, what did you say Dianne?"

"I said that wardrobe is going to need to see the two of you soon. The shoot for the promo is in an hour so let's rock and roll. Dawn, you already have the outfit, so go to makeup. Richard, I'll show you to wardrobe," Dianne said 

guiding Richard out of the room.

Richard looked back once more and looked at Dawn, taking in her beauty; the dark shinning black hair, her shimmering eyes... it amazed him how he never saw how gorgeous she was in high school. He walked out of the room, visions of Dawn still invading his mind.

                                    ****

Dawn was about to walk out of the room when she saw John standing there, his arms crossed smiling. She moved back a little, startled to see him and stepped back, crossing her arms.

"John Estrada, the guy who made me miserable in high school, teasing me for relentless hours on how I liked Richard, how are you?" she asked somewhat sarcastically.

"Amazed to see little Dawn Zulueta. So you still have the hots for Chardy?" John asked winking at her. 

Dawn rolled her eyes and walked into the doorway. "Sorry sweetie, I don't. I'm seriously involved with a cop...name's Martin. So I'm sorry, you won't be able to tease me."

"You're kidding, you're involved?"

"Yeah, I know you want me and all but sorry! Now I must go, makeup awaits," Dawn smiled as she walked out of the room.

                                    ***

"Okay, Richard, I need you to press your lips against Dawn's neck, Dawn lean back into his arms and let your hair fly down your back, we'll put the fan on it so it looks like the wind is catching your hair..." the photographer said as he gazed into the lens. 

Richard pressed his lips onto Dawn's neck, the smell of vanilla invading his nose. He felt as chills ran up and down his body as his lips stayed pressed against hers. He moved his lips up to her ear and whispered something very 

softly. "We need to talk, meet for dinner, please..."