3) Community service?

3rd chapy! 😭😭😭 hope it's to your liking!

--------------------------------------

I looked to my left. The hell. Why am I in the same room as this punk? "Ms. Anderson, would you care to explain why we found this in Mr. Jones locker?" I looked at the note Mr. Parker... (Aka. The principal) was holding up. I grabbed the note and read if inside my head.

'Dear Mason, I am so in love with you I can't hold myself back any longer. I need you to be with me, and if I can't have you no one can. I just wanted to let you know if you hook up with any girl, I will personally kill you.

Don't forget it!

Love, Ashley!'

I couldn't contain my laughter. "Pfffff Hahahahh! That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard" I chuckled wiping tears from my eyes. "Ms. Anderson, I don't think you understand the contents. There is a threat in this so called love letter and we don't take threats lightly." Mr. Parker said.

"What?" I asked with a confused look on my face. "This is a threat, you claim to 'personally kill' Mr. Jones." Said Mr. Parker. "I didn't even write that!" I exclaimed. "Ms. Anderson we have and eye witness that said she saw you drop it in his locker."

"What! I did no such thing. This is an outrage." I Explained.

"Outrage or not Ms. Anderson, I have I believe that it was you. And I know you have had no past offenses so I'm going to let you off with community service hours. You will be working with Mr. Jones at the local day care after school from 3-5 on Tuesdays and Thursdays." I stood the with my mouth open. You've got to be kidding me.

"Now if you will excuse me I have some business to take care of, Ms. Anderson you will start tomorrow." He said as he walked out of his office.

I looked over at the demon king to see him smirking at me. "Ohhh hell no! You really screwed me over this time jones." I all but spat out. "This is what you get for falling in front of my girlfriend." He smirked. Realization hit me when I learned that she was the one that supposably 'saw' me put the note in his looker. Ohh I'm gonna kill that bitch. Blake I'm so going to get you back!

Mason (POV)

I watched as her eyes lit up with realization, and then were replaced with determination. I wonder what was gonna on in that little head of hers, but I had no time for that. I walked out of the office to go and find Blake. I was bored and needed some entertainment and so when Blake was blabbing about her falling in front of her the idea hit me.

The only time I'm amused in this world is when that dweeb is around. I don't know why but I get this feeling to mess with her, and agitate her. I already knew she had enough to deal with by seeing ghosts, and them constantly messing with her. But I still liked to enjoy the feeling of messing with her.

Ashley (POV)

What in the hell just happened. I stood in the office dumbfounded. I ran my fingers through my bed head hair and sighed. I looked at the note one last time. Seeing something flicker about on the paper I looked closer. Not seeing any thing I lifted it up to the light and saw one word. "Idiot" I read out loud. Wow. Now he really was taunting me.

I turned to leave as the bell rang for next period. I rushed back to my class to grab my forgotten stuff, only to find it missing. Gosh could life get any worse. I looked around the whole school but came up empty. "Dammit to hell!" I whisper yelled to myself as I ruffled my messy hair.

"Looking for something?" A voice dripping with challenge said. I turned to meet Masons smirk. "Would you be so kind as to give it back!" I spoke through clenched teeth, with a killer look.

"And what if I say no?" He asked tautly. "Well I don't know about you, but what would you do with my school work? If you find a use for it then let me know." I said sarcastically. "Oh so you don't care to have it back?" "I never said that... You idiot."

"Ohhhh Ashley. Ashley. Ashley. now is that the way to get your bag back? I don't think so... But I have an idea on how you could." He talked too like a 5 year old and that made me even more livid. "And that would be?"

"How about you do me a little favor..." he said. "What favor?" I asked kind of curiously. "How about you come to my house after school and you'll figure it out, and if you don't show."

He pulled my phone out of the outside pocket of my bag, it had a cute little purple and turquoise case on it, and started to wave it around in the air.

"Then I'll start with looking through and sending text messages to people." He said with an evil grin plastered on his face.

Okay. I knew he was mean but to go to this extent. Why would he even want me at his house? "Fine. Whatever." Mason gave me his address and walked away. I shoved the little price of pale in my pocket. Why was it me!

I turned to leave when I saw little furry creature crawling around my feet, it looked almost like a fur ball with eyes, arms, legs, and wings... It sat on my foot so I shook my leg but it wouldn't come off.

"Get off!" I yelled at it. It looked up at me as if just realizing it was sitting on my foot.

We looked at each other for a bit longer until it spread it's wings and landed on my shoulder. I sat there for a while. It's not going to move is it. Giving up I walked out to my car done with this ridiculous day.