Haters

Zoe's pov
"I can't even believe she is already two months!" I said to Alfie and into my vlogging camera. I turn towords the window and scream as a face pops up. "What's the matter?!" Asks Alfie also turning towards the window. We both saw a figure running away from the window and down the street. "Shall I go check?" I said. "Don't be silly, I'm the man of the house, I'll do it." Alfie said trying to be brave which made me laugh. Alfie slowly opened the door and peered out. From the safety of the window, I saw him walk towards the car and pick something up. He came back in the a piece of paper. "It's a note." Alfie said. "Read it out" I told him. "Dear the Deyes family, your family is so dumb and stupid. You all should be ashamed of your lives. You should all go kill yourselfs since know body even likes you. If you'd don't stop vlogging and being on YouTube, I will take Olivia in the night and kill her. I will torture her, getting worse every day. Until she is finally dead. Then slowly I will wipe out your whole family. I'm watching you's,from the hater. " Alfie read. I gasped at the horrible note and tears slid down my cheeks. "It will be ok" Alfie said rubbing my shoulder and comforting me. "What will we do?" I asked Alfie. "I don't know" Alfie said back. I was worried. What If they get Olivia? What will happen? Will the family fade away?

A/n
Dun dun dunnnnnnnn! Thanks for 900 reads ly all
- Emily xxxxxxxxx